Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkGaia

DarkGaia - Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords

hElp!!!!!i am now in cascoth cradle (portal)...

i press the (blue) switch in SW corner...then when i go up NE corner..(the yellow switch is already press)...and im stuck in the cascoth cradle...there are blocks in my way.....(i can't get rid it)...can anyone pls tell what can i do now?...

(sorry for my english)...

Hi everyone,

In Build 5 revised, there was an error blocking the exit in Klaim, which I have now fixed in the Build 5.2 I released today.

All bugs reported thus far have been fixed. Horus and Marilith are working when I try them, but only if you start a new game, not if you port a save file.

The final dungeon is now passable even if you completed the Rift Monument.

I was unaware of Flame Bolt not being learnable, but I will fix that.

Thanks for playing.

devil_rj wrote:

i found (i dont know if its a bug) in klaim...i can't exit to the town(klaim village after you got the first sword of gaia)...

Uhh... Dark Gaia did mention about the Klaim glitch in the post above yours and said that it has been fixed in Build 5.2. Btw, did you start a new game? Not sure if you know, but you can transfer your save file to the new version and continue from where you left off :)

Good news, Legionwood fans! The game's very first Expansion Pack is now under development, so get ready for even more adventure in the world of Legionwood.

Regarding the Expansion Pack

I'm thinking of doing it like this - after the game's ending, you'll get the choice (if you have the expansion installed) if you would like to play the expansion chapter. The expansion chapter takes place a few months following the ending. Storywise, it will involve the discovery of a new dungeon on the unreachable ice cap north of Rhasphodus, known as the Tower of Shadows which mysteriously appeared in the weeks following Castoth's defeat. A strange power has been surging forth from the tower, and many adventurers have died trying to discover its secret.

Although they went their seperate ways in the ending, Lann and the team regroup (aside from Liara obviously) to journey to the tower and climb it, trying to discover its purpose and its connection to themselves, Liara and Castoth.

The expansion pack will open up a few new areas. Obviously, the kingdom of Rhasphodus will be explorable, including the capital city, from which you will be able to charter a special ship to the northern ice cap. Most of the chapter will take place in the tower, which will be a huge dungeon with its own town included and multiple differently themed floors and bosses. Character specific trials will be in the tower which will delve into the backstories of the supporting players.

In addition, the expansion pack will add a few more sidequests that can be completed during the main game as well (before you fight Castoth) though these will not be related to the story (like the existing side quests) and the emphasis will be on the post game stuff. There will be a few new Techs, some new equipment and if you complete the side quests, a brand new summon.

To Dark Gaia-very glad I decided to check here after a couple of months away and see if anyone was talking about a new free game. I am enjoying Legionwood very much-more than some games I have paid money for recently. In fact, judging by the first hour, I would have paid money to continue this one! I hope you continue to make great games.

The storyline is good, the towns are full of people and things to interact with. I don't much like random encounters but they aren't too close together and you can choose to flee from some and actually are able to flee a good percentage of the time! Also there is plenty of time for eploration between dungeons which I like. I just started chapter 2 and am looking forward to continuing the story.

Thanks so much!

After I cross the border dessert and reach riverbed gorge, I go down some stairs and I have gone up and down the whole area and can not find an exit. Do I need something to get past the piles of dirt or logs or is there a bomb to blow open the walls. It is probably something very simple and I am just not getting it.

Have you gone a bit nothwest from there? You'll find the entrance to Technopolis nearby. There should be another staircase to the north of Riverbed Gorge which will lead you to Ancient Monolith, pull the switch there to enter Technopolis. Hope that helps.

I have been all around that dessert and find nothing but the stairs down into the riverbed gorge and just before I get to the riverbed gorge there is a box that says Sector5-southern quadrant technopolis. please get ready to present ID DISKS at security checkpoint. I have no idea what this means. nothing happens.. thats all it says.. I have no id disk. was I supposed to pick one up somewhere?? Other then that I just keep hitting dead ends....I appreciate your help..