Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkGaia

DarkGaia - Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords

Legionwood isn't even offered for sale here. So you'd probably have better luck at the developer's site. Or you could try google. I googled the game and came up with a bunch of stuff that'd help.

okay,but i donwloaded it in rpgmaker.net..also,what should i choose with liara a powerful attacker or a magician??cause later on thyrra join the party and she has automatically have a lots of skill..so i dont need two magician cause only one can do the things..also when i play the second,RGSS202E.dll could not be found..

In the pirates cove I can only advance up to 3 locked doors. Two doors (to the bottom) are locked ("you need a key"). A third door to the left is locked and it says "there's no keyhole". But no way to enter a code or something. How can I open them?

In one place there seems to be a staircase to a lower level (where I could perhaps hope to find a key), but when I'm walking over it nothing happens. Is this a bug?

In the pirates cove I can only advance up to 3 locked doors. Two doors (to the bottom) are locked ("you need a key"). A third door to the left is locked and it says "there's no keyhole". But no way to enter a code or something. How can I open them?

In one place there seems to be a staircase to a lower level (where I could perhaps hope to find a key), but when I'm walking over it nothing happens. Is this a bug?

No need, I've merged it into the topic for this game :)

It's been a while since I played this game (older version) so I don't recall this part exactly and am not familiar with any changes that may have been made to this portion in the latest build but you can try posting here:

http://rpgmaker.net/games/792/

Hopefully DarkGaia or someone else will help you soon.

Regarding the stairs, here's what DarkGaia said:

Actually, I decided to work on a second floor for that dungeon, which I scrapped, but I forgot to remove those stairs. They don't lead anywhere :/

Hello. I am having a really hard time trying to download this game. I don't have any problem downloading games where you just click run and download them but games that have extra steps are a real problem for me. I clicked on save then extract. Now I can't even find the extracted file. It did not use the name Legionwood when extracting. Is there a way to download the game without all of the extra steps? I even tried to go to the mirror site but it is closed down. I would really like to try this game. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

I don't think there's any alternate download available but don't worry, it's quite simple actually. You just need to choose the destination folder before extracting and it'll extract the files there or else it'll extract the game in the default folder i.e. the same location of the setup. There's no need to use the name Legionwood as it'll automatically create it in the destination of your choice. Hope this helps :)

Thank you for the help. Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for the game and if there are any maps to look at? Rpg games are a lot harder for me without ingame maps or at least game maps in the forums.