Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

Kingdom Amaranthia (slowly coming along)

@wyst I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do it yet, probably a little like the aveyond interviews though.... I think.

@agas ...thats just most of the characters.... also, my character does have wings on her back.

Um, you said all main charas should be in the cover right? I have to know who they are right now, or else I can't figure out a good composition. It's not like I can draw half of the people and just randomly add more people later. Doesn't work that way :(

actually you can remove people you have to pay gold for hiring and people you get from sidequests and then draw other people.Avvey will have to tell who are they though.(Just an idea to avvey)

...0.0 sorry, I'm not really sure what you two are saying.

@agas I would like Mat, Wyst, and Kirroha on the cover. because there really isn't one main character for the game, it would be a lot more easy for you to draw the bad guys..

I'm not a bad guy, I thought I was just a side watcher. :o (a side watcher who has her share of amusement with both sides, that is. :P)

Anyway, I would like to be sitting there boredly and drinking tea. :D And playing chess with nobody.

@kirroha ^^ just wait and see

@wyst sounds fine to me...

@Agas no, change of plans, I just want those three on the front... because of there isn't one main character. But do it as you want to :)