Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

Kingdom Amaranthia (slowly coming along)

@Aveyondstars: ah, i forgot to ask about the size and style of the image. How big should the cover image be? 800x600? 640x480? 1280x800?

What about the style? Do you want a painterly look, like AV3 covers, or cartoony like AV1? Painterly = my sig (semi-realism). Cartoony = my avvie (looks like anime).

^^ @kirroha sure you can!

@agas about 640x480 and cartoony I think... ^^ unless you like doing the other more, idk, you should ask the other people... also, if you could keep the image out of the middle because it would get covered up by the options thing... width=300http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2064/exampleforagas.png[/img]

huh? you mean you just read the plot? ^^; there is a LOT more to that plot... I'm just not going to tell you guys... haha XD

@everyone its kinda been going slow because I've been having to get off at 8:30 because of ITBS testing, but it will soon be over then I'll have lots of time. Also, its really showing spring here, and is nice and warm, so I might be spending more time outside... meaning time takin away from game making. But! I'm sure that over ther summer... well when I'm not gone that is... hehe... I'll be able to work LOTS and LOTS on it! but I'm trying hard to fit time in for it! ^^; ok I'm done with my pointless rant... have a nice day/night/whatever!

Well, I'd like to make some maps for your game ^^,

I kinda am also making my game, but hey, why not split out some help right? Just tell me what map you kinda need.

^^ that was just something for Agas... its not going to be used... in fact I took it off a different game that I did a project for school on... heh heh...

Also Jeea, I'm looking for a special tileset, but I'd love the help!

hmmm, do you have a laptop? maybe you can work outside? I know I would love that. beautiful weather up here, though I desperatly want to move back to the woods where I used to live, even though it is GRAY up there.

sorry, off topic. keep up the good work avvy!

I'm so happy! It is nice where I am! It's only 70 degree's (Farenheit) but ish hot for me!

I am excited, by when will it be out? B.D.P. or A.D.P.?

(Before Darkthrop Prophecy or After Darkthrop Prophecy Come out)

The title screen looks really good,avey ^.^ Waiting eagerly for more screenies

You've gotta be kidding :D That' isn't the real title screen; it's a default already in the RPG maker program.

Oh and Aveyondstars, you can make a default choice thingy to put under the picture itself so no blockage. ;)

@ kirroha - err..I think I already mentioned that I made a mistake on that one. Besides,it's not like I make a game every single day,so I didn't know that screen was already a default one. Thanks for letting me know,though.

^^ it will will be A.D.P no way it would be sonner... I don't think.

=D I'm glad you guys are excited!

Well... now I don't think agas will be doing it for us, so I'm going to brobably work on it myself, unless anyone else wants to try....

Also, Jeea, 0.0 I can't remember if you sent it to me, but thats they way it should be done.

Thanks Kirroha for letting me know!

I will put 2 screen shots up here tomorrow...