Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

Kingdom Amaranthia (slowly coming along)

ooohhhh I has an idea!!! one of you could draw the menue picture, the other could do the game over picture! ^^ Kirroha is on the front page, I can send you mats...

The new screenies look absolutely magnificent! ^.^ But what happened to the old ones,especially the candy shop,lol. Neways,I wonder who those pale-faced people are in the first screenie :evil:

Those new pictures are kinda good though, one tip!

If you want names and facesets to appear, search for : "RMXP UMS Script" at google. It's very useful.. like for example, you need names to appear. Hope you find this very useful..

^^; hahaha If I put everyone on the front page it would be long..... ;D don't worry though I've got plans for ALL the characters even if they aren't in the party.

Srry agas! I'll send it to u!

Ok guys I've good/bad news... My school moved me to the next grade.... and its REALLY hard. So.... that means I'll be stressing for A's now so I won't have as much time to work on it... which means if u guys want it done faster... u will have to do something.... ok jk. U guys don't gotta do anything that u don't want to do...