Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElderAvey

Kingdom Amaranthia (slowly coming along)

@ avey - Hi there! :D If you need any help with spritemaking for random people on the streets avey, just lemme know. I downloaded a pretty cool spritemaker, and although it doesn't have too many choices in the "extras", it's pretty neat.

I was also wondering if you needed a Queen sprite (the queen for the kingdom,mentioned in one of the screenies)? Would this work? That is, if you don't have a queen sprite already. Anywho, just lemme know ^^

=) well the queen in that pic is the cupcake queen... but if you want to make a sprite for me... I need movie characters and the Queen of amaranthia...

hey guys! I know its been a while... but Val-chan is the lucky 1st interview! (once kale get it...) anyways! congrats val! I'm just sooo thankful for your help =3

@ avey-chan - Weee!!! :D Lol, thankie alot avey-chan ^^ That was really sweet of you. And don't worry, I had fun doing those ^^

But uhh..don't you think each of us should know what role our character has in the story? That way, we'll know better how to answer the questions ;)

You can pm us about it ^^

Thankies again!

Ok, sorry, my summer was really really busy... and now we have school... if anyone is up for it i need help with maps. also we just moved so my computer with the rpg maker isn't set up yet...

UPDATE: the game will be put into parts! I feel that If I dont do this I shall never finish!

Update: I'm back up to working on the game... =D I didnt even remember that I was going to put it into parts 0.0 maybe I wont after all... hum... anyways I dont know when the interviews will be cause my interview person hasnt contacted me in a long while =/ but! I am working on it! oh ^^ the is a fun little screenie update on the front page.

Welcome back Avey! ^^ Yup, mr.Interview was off on a break, and he still shows up really rarely ^^' I'll tell him to contact you when I see him next. And don't rush on the game. Take your time with it ;)

The screenie looks good!