Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheFool

The Fool's New Car

Brycej wrote:

Which engine did you get in it?

Auto or Manual?

A car like that? He better have gotten a manual! That car is just too fun to let it change gears for you. :D

I opted for the v6 Automatic w/black racing stripe, and yes it is yellow! The automatic has manual shifting on the wheel for when I feel the need, but after owning a manual for the last 7 years I was ready to take a break from shifting on hills.

As for gas, while its not exactly a green car, mileage isn't quite as bad as you'd think. Highway 29mpg, City 18mpg.

Compared to the Mustang and Challenger that is freaking great (16/24 and 17/25 respectively).

Plus since I work from a home office I dont do much driving and it's typically on the highway.

Now off for a joy ride. Pictures of me with my car to be posted soon :D

-TheFool

She's here! Oh man, I am TEN times more sexy while standing next to it and FIFTY times more sexy when sitting IN it.

Although so far the only random stranger I caught drooling over it was a 70 year old woman who was outside the humane society I volunteer at (what, I love puppies ok?)... still, she totally wanted me!

Sexy, indeed, haha!

That is a very fine car and I'm glad it's yellow! You should totally offer that 70-year-old woman a ride one day ;)

haha - did you grab her while you had the chance? Beggars can't be choosers, you know ;)

Very nice car, with OR without stripes. I'm sure you'll have some heads turning!

you wanna know what i'd be doing with it? id put on sunglasses and go to each of my friends houses yealling "eeeyyyyyyyyyy!!" with a thumbs up. but thats me.

I'm glad they are making them Cool again! Briefly had a 68, yellow with chrome mags. That car could run!

The boyfriend that came with the car rather lowered the tone...

I really did miss the car!