Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

HI! Here's alittle info about moonspell

Interests: playing video games, movies, my family and 3 dogs

Favorite games: Zelda, Skyrim, awesome turn-based RPG's

hope to meet some of you soon.

Hi my name is Trexrell. I asked about putting my game on Amaranth a couple of years ago and now hope to become an active member around here and show you guys what I got. Thanx for having me this place seem like a lot of fun.

Hey everyone,

I am 'Owlz' and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a long time fan of JRPGs and the RPG Maker Program. After buying a game I found on this site, I figured I'd register to become part of the community.

Happy gaming!

Helo Amaranthia =) My Name is Nikos, I am from Greece and i am 18 years old. I play css, league of legends and many other games. My favorite game is the Aveyond Series.

I also like Anime =) And i love spending my time on the foruns =D

I hope Aveyond 4 comes out soon =D

thnx =).And i plan on be active =D and ofc join the Dragon Lords guild some day on the future xD but i dont really understand how the level,exp,hp,mp, and gold works =d

You can actually post on whatever topic you find interesting, Spam is only when things with absolutely no relevance to the topic are posted. For more info, visit the http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/castle/ for info and restrictions. Here's late, and I have to go to sleep for now, but feel free to ask whatever is unclear to you, and asks the mods for help if you need. Good night. *flies away*