Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

So I see some "oldies" re-introducing themselves, might as well do so since I'm rarely around these days anyway.

Anyway, I'm theAdept_Rogue, though you can call me Adept or rogue for short. I do lurk AM every so often, though I don't actually log-in or post. I'd usually be around the Clubhouse when I do, however.

I know this question was asked eons ago... But I still want to answer.

My real name is Kelben Ray Oracoy, I'm a 17 year old college student taking up BSED Biology. I really want to be a teacher because I want to educate children and have fun with them.

I'm a huuuggggeeeee Lady Gaga fan. I really like her music and her fashion and I appreciate her support for the LGBT (I'm one of them). She makes me feel secure and special.

I also make RPG games of different genre but I do love making horror ones. I'm also a recording artist and a music producer.

During my free time, I compose music or play the organ. I also write poems and stories or just draw random doodles or whatever gets inside my mind :)

Well, welcome to Amaranthia! I would love to learn to play the piano, but my time is never enough.

Do you have any rpg games out yet? Or are they still in working progress?

Hmm. I wandered off the bookmarked path and lost my way for a while. I recently found my way back to Amaranthia, so I should probably (re)introduce myself. :)

I'm Demi or Erin or "Hey you!". I live with two adorable little kittens who are actually demolition experts in disguise. I think they picked me because they could see that I had already been well-trained by my previous boy. Cats are no dummies.

I love to read and have my nose stuck in a book... or Pandora, my Kindle Touch... most of the time. I also knit, do counted cross-stitch, write, fence, and listen to music. And allow myself to be lulled into a false sense of security by the little terrors.

I don't really watch television, but I do love old movies, particularly musicals from the 50's, Cary Grant, Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers, and William Powell & Myrna Loy (most notably 'The Thin Man' series, but some of the others they did together are just as great).

I've also recently developed an addiction to Halos - the clementines or mandarin oranges. I can't seem to get enough of those!