Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hi! Well.... I'm not vry social but here goes anyway.......

Name Fariha Ferdousi(it's a real name....thk I'm 2 dumb enough 2 put a real 1....)

Born:Rajshahi,Bangladesh(live in Kushtia)

Like: reading books like detective,mystery,tragedy novels. watch eng movies like animated, thrilling, mystery....listen 2 songs hindi n eng. playing games my fav 1 is aveyond and much more..... I really like making Friends n chatting wth them!

Fav Food: Chocolate! Ice-cream,pastries,cakes cookies(of course choc 1s!)

Okay.... that was quite enough I guess....

Would any1 like 2 b my friend?

Helllooooooooooooo.I like to be here, i also like sweets(chocolate mainly) and to play games, and draw... :awww: :awww: :awww: Many hugs to everyoneeee :loving: :loving: :loving:

well,you and I have many similarities....:D

except the fact that though I like to draw and paint,I'm not really good in it... :P

I hope we can be very good friends...:)

:welcome: to AM!!! enjoy!!! :lol:

Hey everyone! I'm Everguard, I've been around here as a guest and a huge Aveyond fan for years, so I figured it was about time for me to sign up and join the community! A little bit about me, I love RPG games, reading about science, and eating Asian food :) I've been experimenting with creating my own RPGs for years, and I'm so excited to finally be a part of this awesome community!

:FunnyBunny: Hi, everyone! I'm Karen. I'm new here. It's nice to meet you all! :hamster:

Likes: Playing RPG, Watching Anime and Cartoons, Drawing, Singing and Dancing, Playing Sports, Playing the Piano, Eating, Sleeping, Procrastinating :D

Favorite Games: Eternal Eden and Aveyond Series

Favorite Characters: [Eternal Eden] Noah, Jean, Fierro, Joelle

[Aveyond] Rhen, Lars, Elini, Te'ijal, Galahad, Ean, Rye, Emma, Gavin, Ava One Eye, Mel, Edward

Favorite Couples: Rhen :love: Lars, Te'ijal :love: Galahad, Ean :love: Iya, Rye :love: Emma, Mel :love: Edward

@Pumpkin

actually,I didn't have anything particular in mind,as Fariha says,when I chose my username...I was so eager to join AM,that I just picked a random one which came into my mind...

I'll admit that it's a bit....long

:P

@FarihaFerdousi

you are right,again!!!you know me so well!! :D

@karen081998

it's so nice to meet you too,karen!!! welcome to AM!!!

btw,I see you love Eternal Eden? me too!!! In fact,I'm soooo frustrated that it's sequel is still not out!!!! :cry:

and also,I absolutely adore all the couples you mentioned...but to be honest,I wasn't a great fan of MelxEdward in the beginning...I preferred StellaxEdward more....in fact,it was the same,even about a few months back...but now,I'm completely happy with it...those two seriously belong to each other (another reason is that I like Mel's somewhat no-nonsense personality more than that of Stella's soft-spoken type..)

I think I've blabbered enough for now!!! see ya around!! :D

@Everguard

welcome to AM,Everguard!!!

I hope we can be very good friends!!!

see ya around!! :D

@cassy: well we've been talking much 2 knw I guess! @karen: u did really nice! Welcome 2 AM! I also lyk drawing bt I nt vry much gd at it;-)! I prefer listening than singing songs as my voice is lyk a crow! I always wished c learn piano n violin! Bt I dnt thnk its possible 4 me. And of course wtching cartoons mostly films!