Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Well. Erm. Hello there. This is actually my second time on Amaranthia... a bit of a reboot of my old account, BuryTheCastle.

Name: Stella Nox

Location: You know. A place. On the world. Earth. *whistles* I'm not from Mars, how dare you accuse me??

Loves: Fantasy, reading, writing, searching the internet for random facts that no one ever needs to know XD, music, the saxophone.

Likes: Gaming, singing, messing up grammar on purpose, ancient cultures, coming up with weird theories on weird things, annoying people.

Hates: Twilight, politicians, self-centered people, self-pitiers, Mary Sues, people that put no effort into correct grammar, spam, excessive swearing.

Dislikes: Rap music, scream-screamy music (I mean, I can stand some screams, but when a song is 90% screaming... bye-bye song.), drama, people that hate for no reason, lying.

Name: Zeroplumber

Skill: Pixel Artist

Background:

I've been working in the RPG Maker field since the early versions appeared years ago. I have one of the largest sci-fi tilesets for RPG Maker VX with a new tileset in the works for the future. While I have taken ZPU's Warehouse Blog down for the moment exemples of my work can be viewed on my DA Page http://zeroplumber.deviantart.com/

I don't mind being involved in projects although, I don't really get involved in one until I know it's a safe bet on completion. I have been on a lot of projects that have gone under because of poor planning. I try to stay away from that now.

Name - Tiffany

Age - umm.. 92 >_>

Occupation - Stay at home mom.

Hobbies - Art, karaoke, web graphics, facebook and especially books. I LOVE books.

Dislikes - People who dont make any sense..

I have 2 dogs and a cat. 2 minipinchers and a white cat actually lol. My son is 2 and my daughter is 7 weeks old. Im addicted to candy. Like sooo bad. I have dreams about cheesecake.

Username: diamondmist

Name: Sahina

Personality: Sarcastic, rude, tomboyish, aggressive, calm, hotheaded, violent.

Likes: Music, Internet, Computer, Music, Cats, Music, Internet, Need For Speed, Aveyond, Internet, fanfiction, Zutara, Rhen/Lars, Fantasia series, Pacthesis games, Music, Aveyond, Internet, Cats...

Dislikes: Consoling people that console me when I'm sad or angry. IT JUST MAKES ME MORE ANGRY.

Aveyond History: Mom's sis downloaded it in her USB, gave it to me when I was six. Loved it instantly.

AM History: Found AM by typing aveyond.com and joined on 14th May, 2009.

Favorite songs: Japanese.

There's loads more, but...yeah.

Username: hoprabbit

Name: Please just call me Hop.

Age: Oldish younger person. Pretty old mentally. Sometimes.

Personality: I get snippy when you upset me, tending to get myself in trouble. Very sarcastic. Very opinionated...Though sometimes I roll over. I remind myself of a beta wolf. XD

Likes: Aveyond, RPGs, the internet, smilies(Specifically XD), pairing couples the moment I see them, fluffy things, writing semi-decent fanfiction, reading good fanfiction, giving my opinion, Manga, Anime, roleplaying(sometimes) and surfing the forums.

Dislikes: Uptight snobs (AHEM Lydia XD), OOC fanfics, excessive chatspeak.

Found Aveyond: Oh, years ago. I can't remember exactly how, but it was maybe JUST after Aveyond 1 was released. I only got to play the free trial, as my parents have never agreed to let me buy the games until Christmas of 2010(However, I played all of AV2 through a friend). They didn't take me seriously. XD Anyway, I think I was playing Neopets and saw it mentioned in a signature. Looked it up. Loved it.

Found Amaranthia: I used it for help while playing the games; finally decided it was time to join when I bought all the Aveyonds.

Favorite game: Gates of Night(AV3-2)

Favorite Aveyond pairing: EdwardxMel, Aveyond 3

Favorite fanpairing: RoyxRiza, Fullmetal Alchemist

..I'm fairly sure there's more, and other more important aspects of me than liking fluffy things, but I think that's all the Hop any of you want to handle for a while. ^^

Hi Amaranthia! I'm glad to be here. =3

Welcome Hop! and nice to officially meet Kipani and Diamondmist!

This is a place for many diverse people and ages

(but only a few of us are dinosaurs)

I hope you find many enjoyable hours here :)

Hi my name is Crystal Silverwood, I'm from Canada. I love to read, play computer games, watch movies, and listen to music. I have two cats. I love the Aveyond games too, my favorite characters are Galahad and Te'ijal. It's nice to meet everybody.

Heyya crystalsilverwood! Welcome to AM ^^ I love watching movies and listening to music too, and I do that 24x7 whenever there's no exams round the corner lol. Hope to get to know you better! ^^

Username: Okailie

Personality: I'm a pretty easygoing and energetic person when you get to know me. However, I do tend to be pretty sarcastic at times - especially when I get annoyed or if someone is being extremely rude to me.

Likes: Surfing the internet, playing RPGs, reading books (mysteries, romances, sci-fi, historical, etc...I am a HUGE bibliophile - give me a book and I'll try to finish it and give my take on it), learning languages (French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese), watching dramas, playing piano, singing, musical theatre, salsa dancing, eating junk food, jazz music, jewelry-making, writing fan-fiction or original works, etc.

Dislikes: Gum underneath desktops (extremely disgusting!), people who walk extremely slow on campus, individuals who act obnoxiously, people who are too judgmental and narrow-minded, and lastly those who do not try to better themselves in any way...that's just plain laziness!

How I found out about Aveyond and Amaranthia: I was really bored one day and stumbled upon this site...et voila! :)

Favorite game: My favorite indie game would be Aveyond. However on a console I would have to say Final Fantasy IX - it's utterly romantic.

Favorite Aveyond pairing: Edward and Mel

Favorite fanpairing: Spike and Faye - Cowboy Bebop

Fuu and Mugen - Samurai Champloo

@crystalsilverwood: It's great to meet you! I'm from Canada, too!

@Okalie: FF IX is a great game. I like FF VII more, though. :)

@Suwako: Hope to see you around and get to know you better!

@all: Welcome to Amaranthia!

Meroko's fullname is *censored*

Age? Teen.

Hates: Everything bad.

nationality: Amaranthian