Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hi my name is Scotti my favorite colour is blue I like the aveyond games,naylithians,(there awsome)dogs, reading, snow, and rain.My pet peeves are hot weather,mean pepole melted cheese(yuck) and name calling.Sorry i am not super interesting.

Woosh, I've been away for a year (or two) and I'm not sure if I posted in the old Introduction thread, so here...goes?

Name: smirksweetly. Feel free to go for 'smirks' if you think it's too long though. 8D

Seriously though, I just don't look like my age.

Interests: Anime, manga, video games, fanart, fanfiction, fantasy literature and video game music.

- Yep, I do Aveyond fanfiction. If you have requests, maybe we can do something about it! :) For some shameless endorsement, here's my writing blog: http://neutral-gray.livejournal.com

I'm a die-hard Lars x Rhen shipper. I've dabbled with Gyendal x Stella. For Mel...well, I can be Mel x Edward or...le gasp, Mel x Lars the 8th (whom I affectionately call Eighth).

- For fanart, see my siggy :D I'm on a hiatus right now though, since my tablet had gone wonky on me D:

Ahh, that's all I can get from the top of my head...XD

@SS: Hey, I've seen you, like, somewhere in AM a long time ago...but can't remember. :D

And YAYZ!!!! Another manga/anime fan! Partner.

@mikasalla, @slimmmeiske2: Thanks! :D I'm a sporadic forum-goer, so I just...show up and disappear with little warning XP Quite a bad habit, really.

@Meroko: Hello there, fellow anime/manga fan! XD Looking forward for anime/manga/everything-else discussions XDD

Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you^^

Name: Laura Shigihara (but a lot of time my friends call me shigi, supershigi, or Lo)

Occupation: I'm a professional video game composer (I did the music and sound for a game called Plants vs. Zombies). I'm also developing an rpg in my spare time called "Melolune."

Birthday: April 16th

Favorite Character: Rhen

Weapon of Choice: Staff, Bow and Arrow, or Shuriken

Likes: video games (Chrono Trigger, Starcraft, Megaman 5, Yoshi's Island, Link to the Past, Secret of Mana, etc.), drinking tea, dancing, music, hiking, making music, hanging out with friends, going on adventures, playing in fountains, trying out new restaurants, game industry history, LOTR, MTG, Miyazaki films

Dislikes: mean or close minded people, when someone tailgates me even though it's obvious I can't go any faster because I'm stuck behind another car, people who dangerously cut in front of me on the road without signaling, posers

Wants: To be able to fly like Peter Pan, to open a store called "Magical Tea House" (where you can drink tea and play Magic the Gathering and other games with friends), to be more productive, etc.

Welcome Laura! I'm a fan of Melolune and looking forward to it :D I'm really happy you're here on this site now ^^

I love your songs as well ^^

Hi Laura! It' nice to meet someone who really loves gaming. It's also great to see someone around who's weapon of choice is the Shuriken! (Yuffie is a ninja... not really...)

Name(s): bina, bina-chan, binas, and princess

like: drawing anime, reading anything that sounds intresting (like the tardy boy books: is that a dead dog in your locker), humor that makes me laugh til i cant breath, Aveyond, Cute Knight(Kingdom), Honeynut Cheerios,brownies, choclate, vanilla, choclate marshmellow, and rocky road icream, creating games.

dislikes: bullies and being pushed around

age 13: (about to be 14 this sept.)

Hello Shigi, and welcome to Amaranthia. ^^

I love your songs ^^ Especially your "Wan't you gone" cover and "Zombies on your Lawn" ^^

I hope you have a nice time on AM. ^^

@Shigi: Yup, I know you, you're the one who composed, "There're zombies on your lawn-n...I'm just a sunflower but...blah blah blah..." right? XD I totally love that song and I've finished all the levels--Master zombie!!!

Hi! I have been lurking for a few years and finally decided to sign up! A bit about me:

Names you can call me: Ru, Roo, Copper, Blue, copper_blue.

Sign: Aquarius

Pets: Kitten. Currently attached to my arm. Oi.

Likes: Generally most RPGs, Sims, Casual-type games. Some Time-Management.

Dislikes: Most HOGs, some Match-3s.

In regards to favorite Aveyond games/characters, while I like some games better than others, and some characters better than others, I can't and won't give a 'definitive' answer. Some days, I love Rhen's Quest best, others, Lord of Twilight. I do love Grimm's Hatchery.

So I think that's it for now.