Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Just shelwyn poping in :)

It's been a while... I remember posting and having so much fun on this forums when I was 13. Oh wow it's been so long, I don't think I've been on for 2 years. I don't expect anyone to really remember me. I've been a 'member' of amaranthia/aveyond.com for a long time. I'm 18 years old, 19 in October. I wouldn't call myself an artist but I do remember having talent back in the day *hah* DRAWING I don't really remember when I drew that I submitted it on (2008/8/30 18:46) but that was a re post after another amaranth purge heh. To anyone that might remember me a bit, I've done well. That grounding my parents gave me was rather long haha. It was over after a few months but by then I'd lost interest in the forum. You know how some troll so hard it makes everyone a bit weary of a site. I've won a few art scholarships. I'm in college now [not middle school/high school anymore ;) ]. I think I've done alright for myself, I live on my own, I bought a house and I even rent a studio / efficiency now. (woot I'm a landlord) It's nice to see so many familiar faces (though they might not recognize mine). I hope I can have as good a time as i did when I was younger.

Hi everyone! I'm Athina and I even though I had registered for a while, I posted too little. I love dogs and cats. My favourite game is Aveyond. I'm around 17 years old. Glad to be here!

Hi, hi, Athina-chan! O.o You're 2 years older than me XD

And yup, I love cats and Aveyond! Partner! :D

@Shelwyn&Copper

a big hi from me.

It's been like a year or so since I last introduced myself. So, here I goes.

Hi ehr again I'm Elonah. My personality is like the divergence of a preppy and a rocker with a pinch of goth. Been around am since highschool, which is three years ago. oh no don't count my age :D

I'm into games with stories. I'm usually around just reading.

I love AM, it's not like any other forums I've been.

Hi, I'm Aveyondfan1 (AF1 :)

I <3 Aveyond...really :D

Um I love to write RhenxLars, ONCE Rhen x Dameon O.O

I love the first game, and I guess I'm a prep? I started playing AV1 in...4th? grade, and I got addicted.

Oh, and I'm EurAsian (PRIDE :D)

Hi guys! My name's Naomi- I'm new. ^_^

Name- I chose Surreptition because surreptitious means a well-kept secret. I am the act of keeping a secret well kept!

Favorite Game- Amaranthian game? Aveyond! Otherwise, I would have to say Kingdom Hearts. :3

Favorite color- At the moment, the shade of blue the sky turns at around 9:30 in the bay area in california at the moment.

Interests- Doodling, Photography, Dancing, Poetry

Favorite foods- Sushi, Miso soup, Chai tea, Thai tea, Green tea, Under-baked chocolate chip cookies

Tee hee ^^

It's been a while so let's do it again ^^

My Name: Amy (Linoa too.. :) )

Sentence that describes me the best: I'm a dork hehe, and I'm cute ^^

I'm from- Germany?

I love to eat- Brownies :D Donuts :D Pizza :D LASAGNES!

I love to drink- Coke and coffee, ^^

Now..well I'm fun and I'm here since a while, and I don't bite. lol. Well wht else to say? The world will end the day I change my avatar ^^

hiyaaaaa surreption, like the nicname ;)

and nice to met you again Amy, I really lie the quote in your siggie, even if most people probably won't be able to translate it XD