Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hi, I am Pratik Maurya.

I m a student(currently in high school)

Age-17yrs

Date of Birth-25th Sep,1994.

I've got one sibling- My elder brother whose birthday is also on 25th Sep,though he is 2 yrs older than me.

My Likes-Sports(Especially football),PC and PS games,Reading Novels,Movies,Barcelona vs Real Madrid matches,Spending time with frnds,Chemistry,Dreaming about beautiful women :loving: (Jessica Biel, Megan Fox etc.)And other similar things...

Hi, I am Pratik Maurya.

I m a student(currently in high school)

Age-17yrs

Date of Birth-25th Sep,1994.

I've got one sibling- My elder brother whose birthday is also on 25th Sep,though he is 2 yrs older than me.

My Likes-Sports(Especially football),PC and PS games,Reading Novels,Movies,Barcelona vs Real Madrid matches,Spending time with frnds,Chemistry,Dreaming about beautiful women :loving: (Jessica Biel, Megan Fox etc.)And other similar things...

Forgot to mention my relationship with amaranthia!

I m big fan of amanda and the games made by her and her team.

I joined amaranthia in 2008-09 , i was 13yrs old then, was a member for about 2 yrs,joined amaranthia again in 2011.

Absolutely love Aveyond series games(Played and enjoyed all the parts),and i m still waiting for another aveyond realease. :smileattack:

Merged posts ~ Untold Reveries

since I haven't posted in this new thread though I'm really old I'll post anyway.

I'm phoenixalia. :D

A big fan of supernatural fantasy and horror stories.

A big fan of anime and manga especially shoujo.

Hi hi!My name is Eve,I'm 24 years old,I live in Greece,I study computers and I love RPG games!I've played all Aveyond series,my very very favorite character is Te'ijal of course,and I really like the games this site has to offer! :)

@Phooenix: ^^ Yeah, I know that already. :D

@Eve: Hello there, Eve! Nice to meet you. :D From Greece, eh? Lol, I'm meeting lots of Greek users these days. ^^

Hello to you too!:)Oh really?I'm glad to hear that! :)

Quick question though.Is it 1 gold per post right?(cause I really want to join a guild! :D )

Merged posts ~ Untold Reveries

Hello! Great to be here!

I've been a gamer most of his life but it wasn’t until the SNES era that I realized the potential of video games as an artistic medium with games like Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound. I was a former writer, but now work full time at Experimental Gamer (www.experimentalgamer.com) where I handle programming, art, design, and writing. When I'm not creating games I like surfing Wikipedia, reading film and game reviews, and playing Ultimate Werewolf. My superpower is an enhanced sense of timing.

I'm currently working on Boot Hill Heroes (www.experimentalgamer.com/boot-hill-heroes) - a spaghetti western style retro RPG.

Hey all, I'm re-introducing myself because my ranty old introduction ain't valid anymore.

1) My name is daeva_agas, and I prefer being called agas or D_A. For some reason I don't like being called "daeva". Just... don't.

2) I'm originally from Indonesia, but I'm studying in the USA right now. I major in Game Design at the Art Institute of Seattle (yay Seattle!)

3) I'm still not legal to drink yet, but I'm legal to drive.

4) Aveyond is my first ever RPG (unless Barbie games count as RPG) and my current obsession. I make crack pairings, fanarts, other arts, and a full-length Aveyond AU continuity based on those crackships, hi. And Aveyond is the ONLY fandom I could ever make fanfics for.

5) Shameless promotion:

My DevArt

My Fanfics

6) I'm a very random person sometimes. And not very tactful. And very negative at times. I approach new things with "I will believe it's bad until it proves itself otherwise".

7) I have too many hobbies and bigger dreams than skills

Yay me :o

Hi Amaranthians!

It's me QuesTMajoR ! I lived in the Philippines. xD So HOT, but Like they say! ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES ! You can call me as Quest if you like. My Hobby is to make RPGs Like Aveyond. I have 1 Sister. And A very Good Mother and Father...

I love tweaking computers since 2nd Grader,

Ok Heres my History:

+++PREPARATORY+++: My dad brought a computer with an Installed Operating System, WINDOWS 95 ... xD. And that's the time when my father teach me to play SuperMario and PacMan, The Oldest games. Then After That I played 'n Played 'n played.

++1ST GRADER++: I broke my computer, I don't know that the Floppy Disk that I've Inserted have Lots of Worms. Now Dad is Problimatic coz he can't afford to buy another one. But I Forced him to Buy another though He Yelled at Me and Said. "You Broke your Computer, Now you are asking me To Buy Another One!"

--Then I cried.

+++2ND GRADER+++: My Dad brought me another Computer that has a Windows 2000 Installed in it, Then he said that there are no more Floppy Disks coz The Compact Disk (CD) is already Invented. So I inserted the CD with a Strategy Game "Age of Empires" in it. WOW! Age Of Empires was my First Favorite game that I played! I can't even Sleep thinking about it. Then after 3 Months, I actually became bored of playing games, Then I Notification Pop-up on the Taskbar appeared saying "The Firewall is Turned off, please turn it on". I was a kid there so I was afraid that my computer will be destroyed again if I didn't turn that Firewall On. So I explorer the Whole Computer System to find where's that Firewall, then after 15 Minutes, I found it on the Control Panel then I turned it On then I was felt that my computer is safe. And that's the beginning whe I start Tweaking Computers.

+++3RD GRADER+++: It's already 2004, Windows XP is there but my OS is still Windows 2000. Then I planned to cheat it or Modify it's system so my friends will see it as Windows XP. On the First time, I tried to Change the Wallpaper to Windows XP, so I draw a Windows XP text on Paint then I set it as Wallpaper. I was not satisfied with the Icons, so I aslo draw a Windows XP Icons, (BUT IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE WINXP ICONS),.. Then I dont know how to change the Icons, so I explored again 'n again... After 2 Months, I saw the "Customize Desktop Icons" on the Properties Settings . Then after that, I changed the My Computer, Recycle Bin and the Folders Icon. Now one last thing to make it looks like WinXP, I need to change It's OS name to Windows XP... I don't have any Internet that time so I searched the whole computer again 'n again. I opened a Lot of Programs Like Defragmenter and Disk Cleanup. That Applications helped my Computer to Perform well. Now I opened the System Folders then there's too many Dinamic Link Libraries. (I don't know about them on that time) then there is a color Blue Application that It's Icon is like a Rubick Cube. I though that it's a game so I opened it then Instead of A Game.. I saw a Large Compilation of Files and then I saw The App's Name ''Registry Editor''... Now I found many Interesting things here, I saw that I can Reset the Trial Application's Time Limit using that, and I can Also Destroy my Computer with that. -> Back to the topic <- I followed the Windows name Sequence as: System/Microsoft/Windows , I saw that sequence on the Registry Editor then I saw a ''CURRENT VERSION'' Folder, I read the VERSION word so I thought that that is the way so I can change the OS's Name. Then I saw a Windows Version Set to: 3000, I think 'n think the Windows Version Sequence. When Windows 95 is their first brilliant OS, then Windows 98 is their Upgradion, then mine is Windows 2000 Then That Means: Win95 = 1000 : Win98 = 2000 : Then Win2000 = 3000...! NOW I KNOW! If I change this to 4000 or 5000, The Applications that Needs windows Xp will be now compatible in my Computer! Then I changed it To 5000 so that I can be sure.. Then I rename the ''Windows 2000 build 2.0'' file there to ''Windows XP Service Pack1''. Now I restarted my Computer then After I logged in agian to my system. I CAN"T BELEIVE THAT I CAN NOW PLAY COMMAND AND CONQUIRE that Requires WinXP in able to play that!

+++4TH GRADER+++

I WILL POST MORE IF I HAVE MORE TIME!

@Questy: That was a lot, lolz. You're going to write up til the 10th/11th grade, if I'm not wrong? XD

Uh, hey, people. Introducing myself here.

As you may already know, my username is Diamondmist, but I was...little back then. I was about 8 or 9 (don't remember) when I joined, but believe me, I loved the Aveyond series to death. They were my first RPG - well, AV1 was my first game, period - and I still cherish it. My name...is something very uncommon, and it's Arabic. I'm a proud Muslim, of course. Still, I'd prefer it if you guys call me Sai. Thanks for that.

What more to say? I love RPing. It's a little hobby of mine. I'm now 12 years old. I'm kind of tall, just about the tallest in my class and one of the tallest in my whole school's female population. Strangely enough, I'm totally the youngest in my class and younger than a few people who are in Grade 6, i.e. a year below me. I'min Year 7 now, and after my exams in May, Grade 8. I live in Pakistan.

I LOVE VOCALOID ASDFGHJKL:". It's my most favorite fandom/canon and I am totally gone on it. It's like a major part of my life. I'm not a hardcore Hatsune Miku fan though - she's nice, but I love MEIKO. Not Sakine, the original one. She's pretty much awesome. My favorite song right now is Meiko's version of Rolling Girl. She raps SO GOOD. I also love the pairing Kaito/Meiko instead of Kaito/Miku. Maybe because she's an adult, like him, and can understand him better. PLUS RED AND BLUE DYNAMIC: <3 <3 <3

Physical appearance now, people! I'm your average Pakistani. Olive-medium skin and tan arms and dark brown (almost black) hair. I have dark brown eyes and I wear glasses. You may have seen me around in the 'Post your picture' thread. :)

I'm a bit of a realist, but I don't my thoughts in peoples' faces. I'm adept at chess, and people say I'm very analytic. They also say I'm highly observant but I read into things too much. Just another habit from mystery games/books/fiction.

ANYWAY. That's all that's important enough. Over and out, people.

Most already know I am a Derpy/MLP:FiM fan, a random poster, pop up when completely unexpected, and I tend to goof off and play with my imagination on here when it come to topics like 'Throw something at the person above you'. Not to mention most of my silly comments... Like the belching contest in MLP:FiM Dragon Quest, and throwing TV characters around (or their items like Sokka's Pants) and make them talk out on here (I did that with Derpy from MLP:FiM and Zack Martin and Cody Martin from Suite Life and etc.). You may catch me in a derpy frenzy where Derpy butts in (another user started the borrowing the account prank). (I also am sorta a mixture of the Mane 6 (MLP:FiM) plus Derpy).

I am also an experienced Game designer somewhat. I have a tenancy to make them go all over the place. I also challenge myself to take on more than one project. Not my brightest idea ,but worked... I am also lacking in scripting but can make small changes like text color and clean up (basic like removing un-nessesary pieces. They do also tend to have a lot of bugs when it comes to me adding script like SSMS with Bliz ABS (not a good combo instead a recipe for a crash).

I also enjoy Age of Empires and Aveyond.

*Derpy flies over head and bumps into one of the beam poles and knocks it over*

Derpy: Whoops! My bad!

Re-introducing myself here.

Alright, as you probably know, my name is theAdept_Rogue, though I'd rather you just refer to me as "adept" or "rogue" (wonders if I can just change my user name and shorten it). I'm D_A's sister, for those who doesn't know yet, so obviously we come from the same country. Currently a second year student in the Diploma and Food Science & Technology in Singapore- though a lot likes to think I'm an art student. I'm a major procrastinator who spends lots of time surfing the net, gaming, RP-ing, whatever. Have lots of self-made manga/novel projects which are rarely updated.

I used to go here frequently to RP, but it seems that the RP trend in this site is declining, so I visit to post in the clubhouse instead. That's about all I do here, though.

@binas: Nope, I'm the older one. That's why I'm snobbier :evil: And how the heck does age give you any insight to whatever this "sisterhood" you're talking about?

@rogue: Are those projects even online at all? I want to see... :P

Oh-ho. So you were sneakily trying to call me a bratty little sister. Tough luck :evil:

And rogue isn't in the slightest bit bratty, in case you were wondering :D

Yeah, yeah. I've heard of sisters complaining about each other every now and then (older sister is snobby, bossy jerk; younger sister is immature brat who cause nothing but mayhem- or something like that). We're not like that though.

@D_A: and no, my projects aren't online. Most of them are still in my head, so there's no way you can see them :P