Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hi~ I'm an old member who was starting to get active when the RL truck hit me and dragged me across the whole country (read: internship, undergraduate thesis, graduation, and all that jazz happened) so I ended up abandoning all my online accounts. Anyway, I'm back! And I hope that I can stay active longer than my last attempt. ^^;

Hello all, I've just joined this forum. I wish I will have so many fun with all members here.

And of course, Happy New Year for all, since I joined here in early January 2013

Hello! My name is Iniga! I have played all of the Aveyond games, including Ahriman's Prophecy, and I am looking forward to discussing/speculating/having a good time with everyone here! :)

hello everyone!

i enjoyed reading this thread. :)

here's my introduction:

i am from philippines.

my name is mayanmimi. mimi is for when my adorable little boy cries mommimimimi when upset. :)

i am a homemaker since 2010, with a lot of time in my hands.

i'll listen to any song that tickles my fancy. I listened to artists from korn to natalie merchant. foo fighters to beyonce.

i so love reading shounen and shoujo mangas/manhwas, like naruto, bleach, fairy tail, one piece, noblesse, soul eater, d.gray-man, hunterxhunter, rosario vampire, kamisama hajimemashita, shiawasse kissa sanchoume, etc. so yes my love for manga is not that noticeable... my favorite character is cadis etrama di raizel. i like anime to but not as much.

i love yaoi and shounen ai mangas/manhwas and novels as well. my husband says a bit too much... i bought my first novel, only the ring finger knows vol 5, last year.

I like the works of authors j.k. rowling, j.r.r. tolkien, and c.s. lewis, to name a few.

i like cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. I love milk chocolate and white chocolate, but not dark chocolate. i love butterfingers and snickers almonds. but i don't consume cheese and candy bars too much. my son only eats pizza, pasta, and bread. gives me a headache when he refuses rice.

my toddler has been watching spongebob and numberjacks lately. when he does i play games, like diablo. i have played time management, graphic adventure, and hidden object games before, but never rpg.

aveyond is the only rpg i have ever played. i'm addicted! hats off to the game designer for the goodies! lately i have tried playing without using goodies - with that please don't remove them.

aveyond 1 is my favorite charcters-wise

aveyond 2 is my favorite marriages-wise

aveyond 3 is my favorite game features-wise

i think stella suits edward better, than mel. in my first run of aveyond 3 i linked mel with edward but now i am rooting for stella. i hope mel will have a good time with lars the 8th.

galahad and te'ijal's constant existence in the aveyond series makes me very happy. te'ijal's letters to mel in tlo always make me laugh!

my dearest hope is to be able to dress up uma and nox like i did with lydia. i just love that. my favorite gown for lydia is the strapless one i bought in aveyond.

that's all for now. sorry for the long intro.

have a good one!

Hello! Like myanmimi im from the Philippines too! Co'z it's more fun in the Philippines.

I'm QuesTMajoR ... call me Questy...

My Real First name is Miguel.

and ...

just it! :D ITS MY FIRST TIME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF SO GIVE ME A CHANCE ! Hahaha! :D

Hello there, mayanmimi! :welcome: to the Amaranthia Kingdom!

Glad to know that another anime/manga maniac is in the forums! XD