Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hello, mayanmimi! Nice to see a new face around here :)

Yay cheese. And Aveyond. And Foo Fighters. And OMG finally another Edward x Stella fan *hugs*

Hi everyone !

Since I'm totally new to this forum I guess I should introduce myself before doing anything else.

So... let's go, then !

Names: Lindrah, derived from Lîndràh (the name I go by on the WoW private servers I play on), Lin' if 7 letters is too long for you to type; Kahlabrya, Kahl' or Kabry on a ridiculously addictive Otome game called Amour Sucré, or My Candy Love in the US version (Gawd, I'm too old for that stuff)

Time I've been on AM: Well, around... 24 hours, maybe? xD

From now on I'll just write a huge and messy paragraph full of useless info about me and my experience with Amaranth stuff.

Starting with the AM games:

So far I've only played the games of the Aveyond series (except AP), with a clear preference for Rhen's Quest -I really enjoyed all of them, though... Okay, MAYBE I found Ean's Quest a bit weak compared with the other AV games (still having trouble remembering the heroes' names x'D ) but st- Wait, I'm going a bit off-topic, right? Sorry.

Ok then, back to where I was...

Even though my all-time fave pairing remains Lars/Rhen, I have some other ships/crackships like Elini/Lars, Elini/Saurva (don't ask me where that came from, I'm not sure I even know), Dameon/Mad Marge (this is serious guys, don't laugh xD), Rhen(polygamist, Veldtonian)/Harem(Lars, Danny & Dameon), Elini/Tei'jal etc.

Besides that, I'm a hardcore Elini fangirl -hence my very Elini-like avvie-, 'cause I think she (followed closely by Tei'jal) just rocks.

I also like the daevas a lot, my two favorites being Agas (I like to think he goes to bed with his helmet on, haha) and Saurva (because of the horns).

Nanghaithya's name has been messing with my brains for so long that I think I just hate the guy now e_e... Oh, and until recently I used to always mix up Tawrich and Zarich.

That's pretty much everything I have to say about the AV games, so let's talk about me now (not that there's much to talk about...):

I'm a French (hence my super lame english) 19 year-old first year student in economics and management at Paris Dauphine University in Paris, France(duh).

I love shiny and reflective stuff like diamonds or mirrors or glass towers, playing video games (especially fighting ones and RPGs), fashion, drum and bass music and of course... the Aveyond series.

I also draw A LOT and I'd be more than happy to share some of my lame artworks with you, guys. Never made so much AV fanarts before but some fanfictions and art pieces (mostly from daeva_agas, x) ) I've read/seen on the forum or in the Collegium have inspired me quite a bit lately.

Well, I think I'll just stop there.

Good luck with all those volumes I wrote xD

Hello there :) nice to meet you!

Welcome to the site! I like your pairings :D Rhen/Lars are my fav too! Feel free to ask if you need any help!

hiya there Lindrah from a fellow newbie!

oh wow you have these pairings already and i never even thought about that except for when i decided on stella/edward... hmmmm, elini-saurva? lol! :)

anyways have lots of fun here!

I see my name :o What did I do this time??? :o

Welcome to the forums, new people :D We're having something of a dry spell here, so it's good to have some excitement. I hope you have fun!

@Lindrah: YES, welcome to the daeva legion! :D Rhen and Harem is fun, yes yes :P 'cept my Rhen-harem kind of includes daevas too, just for giggles. I forever curse this person for bringing up Saurva/Rhen to me. Bleh. But my Saurva is a playboy so it makes sense. Elini/any daeva is fun too. I used to have Nanghaithya/Elini, but then I changed my mind.

Do take over my spot as the daeva fanartist. I'm kind of taking a sabbatical from that position :P

@Lindrah: Hello there, Lindrah! :welcome: to the forums! :D

Hm, I've watched Claymore but I didn't really like it XD

Welcome everybody:)

Hope you'll have fun in here (what am I talking about?...of course you will. It's impossible not too:D)

Also... I know it's off topic and nobody really cares that much and I'm sorry for posting this here but... Today I graduated:D I'm going to University (is that how it's called in English?). Yay!!!

Off-topic but you graduated HS and is going to attend Uni, right? Congrats, Emma! =D Which uni are you applying for?

Yes, I graduated HS. Ummm... I think I'm going on archaeology but I might go to English/Japanese Uni as well:D

Emma. wrote:

Yes, I graduated HS. Ummm... I think I'm going on archaeology but I might go to English/Japanese Uni as well:D

Congratz on the graduation. I remember those days vaguely. Anyways, it is a great thing to do these days. Good luck in your future studies.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. ThumbUpSmiley.gif

Well I have one or two questions -just out of curiosity- about the stats you can see above each of your posts (right next to your avvie): what do they correspond to ?

-Do the EXP, HP and MP mean something in particular, or are they just here to make it more RPG-like ?

-And also, can you actually BUY something with the Gold, or is it just a fancy way to refer to your number of posts ?

/!\Going super off-topic starting from here/!\

@mayanmimi: Hello, my friend! Good to see I'm not the only newbie out here; hope we'll get more and more new members!

And as for ElinixSaurva; I lol'd at myself too when that crack first came across my mind :D

@D_A:

daeva_agas wrote:

I see my name :o What did I do this time??? :o

You infected me with your daeva fantardism, that's what you did! I already had a soft spot for some of the daevas before discovering this forum, but seeing the Collegium infested with your kick ass fanarts didn't really help me. xD

Haha, Rhen/Saurva doesn't sound so shocking to me since I imagine Saurva as some sort of playboy as well. x)

I would gladly take up the torch and become the new daeva fanartist... after my final exams (what am I even doing here two weeks away from the exams when I have so much to revise -.-...).

@Meroko: I wasn't too fond of the anime either, but the manga is actually really cool to read, I think.

@Emma.: Hehe congrats ! And good luck with archeology (or Japanese) :)