Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

I'm not sure WHY the hp/mp stats are there (most likely for RPG effect). I know your max mp goes up the more you post outside of spam haven, but nothing else about it.

As for the gold, you don't buy anything with it, but when you reach 1000 you can get guilded (look at the topics in the Guild Hall in the plaza. Those should help). You can tell if a member is guilded or not by looking just above the amount of gold someone has. If it says "Amaranthian", it means that you haven't been guilded. If it says something else, the member is part of that guild.

I hope this helps!

HP/MP/EXP is pretty much "post frequency stats". It's just written so to be all RPG-like.

By the by, the artworks are now moved to Herbert's art gallery forum because there was talk about destroying the Collegium. It hasn't happened yet, but to be on the safe side...

This is off topic and I apologize. But destroying the Coliseum? Yikes. I had no idea that was a possibility. And "destroy" sounds so . . . Violent, I guess.

I'll stop now :oops: I don't like going off topic.

EDIT: You're welcome very very welcome :)

Welcome back, Ryo! Hope you at least remember my username since we've never really talked before xD

Hiii...

I'm not really new, I'm a long-term lurker, but I love the games of course and I'd love a chance to talk about them as I've played and replayed the Aveyond series about 384857 times (most recently AP).

Welcome quasi! I hope you have fun on this site.

I've had to have played the aveyond games that many times too :P

Have fun!

Hi all of Amaranthian in here. :)

My name is Huy Nguyen (Just call me Huy) (I'm from Vietnam) I'm a guest 3 years ago. Because of my English, it's having a lot of grammar errors...

I came here to visit the newest games will come, and quest about artist. Also I'm not really good at all classes about Rpg Maker Xp.

Favorite Games: Aveyond Series, Laxius Force Series, 3 Stars of Destiny, also starting to like Edolie.

Job: Tilesets Recolor, Student.

Favorite Things: Scripts and Facesets, Orange and English.

Hello there, Huy! Again, welcome to Amaranthia!

Orange? The edible orange or the color? XD

Hi everyone, here I'm I!

Name: Krydyrion/ Krydyrion Game Studio/ Altarys

Loves: My family, my cat and all my friends *-*. I also like eating.

Likes: Anime, manga, RPG Maker games and programs, mountain biking, Food :D, Rpg game, video-game -.-

Hates: Cheaters, politics, Brocoli, Liars and bad call of duty players ^^

Dislikes: Red thumbs on youtube on a song I like :(, corruption of governement...

Hobbies: Sport, eat, video games, love (not now x') ) , learn HTML and other language for programing, rpg maker.

Hope I will have fun here! :)

:welcome: to Amaranth Games, Krydyrion! (That's one cool name) :D

Lolz, who else don't hate cheaters and liars? XD XD

Bad CoD players...? Looks like that's me T.T

Ryo-Kun, good to know you are back, though I am fairly new here. :)

Hi, Quasi-candid - its great that you spoke, as a lurker myself for a few months i can relate.

Hi Huy, don't worry about the english. Welcome!

Hi Krydyrion! hmm Krydyrion Game Studio - do you have a game portfolio i can look through? :) welcome and have fun!!

Hello, I'm loof, I'm very pleased to meet you all!

I played and finished every AV game except AP and I really like them! I've lurked around here too before deciding to join. Nice to meet y'all!

thanks slim! And yeah I'm the loof on Aldorlea :)

Thanks Meroko, I'm really glad to be here. And my username is a character from the Wonderland games so It should be cute :D

Hi. Ancient old timer dropping in for a brief visit. I doubt a lot of people remember me given I was pretty scarce toward the end of my run here.

Anywho, Hai, I'm KTC.

I used to come daily and had lots of fun here. But than life got in the way, I lost interest in AM, and now I just come occasionally to spam the board with my nonsense heh.

I'm part of the Brohood, wielder of a Spork, and Defender of teh Slanicks. I used to write a ton of fanfiction centering around Teijal/Rhen (Yes Vamp girl and Swordsinger. It's awesome.) but that well has run dry unfortunately.

So if you see me lurking or even posting(once in a blue moon~), chances are I'm just here to wreck a little KTC-style havoc.

(I'm also suffering from a bout of insomnia right now so hopefully this all makes sense.)

Welcome new peeps.

Oh, I see KTC's done a re-introduction. Do we oldies need to do that again? XD

This is daeva_agas, or agas, or D_A. Occasional angry ranting screamer, former self-proclaimed daeva overlord, and still am a crackshipper and the Phantom of Amaranthia.

I'm technically one of the "newer generation" people, because I wasn't really active until this site is live, but I did lurk in the purple site for a good while.

Have somewhat drifted off to play with ninjas and samurai for now, but Aveyond's still niggling me in the back of my mind. AM's been rather dry and quiet lately, so I don't post all that often, but I still lurk like the Phantom that I am.