Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Hello, and welcome to Amaranth! Again... :)

I am absolutely in love with cats as well. I have a cat as well and his name is Fluffy. Cute, litle, furry things, cats are.:D

Thank you, Emma. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this site.

Another cat person! Yay! I should see if I can find some good pics of my girls, as well as my darling Blaze, and post them at my cottage.

What kind of cat is Fluffy?

Very sweet! I updated my cottage for the new season and posted some kitty spam, as well, on the Sit a Spell page. :)

Your Fluffy and my Maggie look a lot alike, except for the coloring. :D

Thank you. I always loved that picture of Blaze, and recently had it converted into a cross-stitch chart. :)

I found just uploaded this picture, which shows both of the girls' faces a little better. I love Maggie's markings, and the shape of Raven's face is just sweet.

width=300http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/demiguise_lady/House/20131212_120219_zps7515899f.jpg[/img]

(going to add it to the cottage page, too.)

They are sooo sweet. Phew, I just finishe adding a chapter to my story. A pic of your cat is like my praising gift :D

Er..Hi?..um...I'm not very good at introducing myself..so here goes...

Name: Seer Cassandra(not my real one of course!!..but u can call me Seer or Cassandra..)

Born:Calcutta,India

Likes:The Harry Potter series(I love it!!),aveyond series(who doesn't??),mystery novels,detective stories,The X-Files(actually I love events related to paranormal events..gives me a spooky feeling..kind of like deja-vu..),anime,all kinds of rpg,and many more

Dislikes:spiders(I have Arachnophobia)

Favourite Food:cakes,pastries(especially chocolates..I love chocolates!!),pizzas,french fries,etc..etc..

Favourite game:I love the aveyond series..but most of all..ETERNAL EDEN!!(though I wish its sequel was out by now)

Favourite game character:Nox,Tei'jal and LARS!!(I love Lars!!!)

Least favourite game character: Dameon

well,I think this is enough for me..for now..

I hope this is seen by someone,coz I am really looking forward to chat with anyone around here..would be glad to know the basics..

cheers!!!

:wu: :oops: :help: :party:

sorry,care to explain "the bald one"?..I know,I may be too dumb enough not to understand that..

And about the collegium of war and magic...how do I join it?

anyway its really nice to talk to you..you're the first person around here!!!

cheers!! 8)

SeerCassandra wrote:

sorry,care to explain "the bald one"?..I know,I may be too dumb enough not to understand that..

And about the collegium of war and magic...how do I join it?

anyway its really nice to talk to you..you're the first person around here!!!

cheers!! 8)

Dameon is the bald one for me :P :P

Well, just click on it and submit what you want :D

Nice to talk to you :lol::)

oh yeah!!! dameon IS bald!!!...come to think of it..that's the biggest reason why I hate him..sorry,baldy!!! :laughing:

anyway,thanks for your help!!! :)

SeerCassandra wrote:

oh yeah!!! dameon IS bald!!!...come to think of it..that's the biggest reason why I hate him..sorry,baldy!!! :laughing:

anyway,thanks for your help!!! :)

Baldy's got feelings too :P

I'm guessing you're a Rhen/Lars type :)

Welcome to Amaranthia Cass!

Really nice to see you arround Amaranthia!

If you need any help please feel free to drop me a pm or visit my cottage and I'll be glad to help, if I can.

Hey sunny,I just wanna say,you are ..SO CORRECT!!!:smileattack: :laughing:

And thanks Emma,I'll be sure to drop by your cottage!!!

;):)

SeerCassandra wrote:

Hey sunny,I just wanna say,you are ..SO CORRECT!!!:smileattack: :laughing:

And thanks Emma,I'll be sure to drop by your cottage!!!

;):)

Loads of Rhen/Lars fan, not many Dameon ones though. Well, he was evil, I guess :P

SeerCassandra wrote:

hey just wondering,sunny...whose fan are you??

I like Dameon as a character, but no way he should be with Rhen.

I think Rhen would be happy with someone like Lars, not with a pushover like Dameon :D

Plus, I think she'd go adventuring later in her life, and Dameon is USELESS without his Sun priest powers

I have a similar opinion..but I still feel that Dameon is useless for a party member..(maybe because I have never really utilised his powers..) :roll:

SeerCassandra wrote:

I have a similar opinion..but I still feel that Dameon is useless for a party member..(maybe because I have never really utilised his powers..) :roll:

Sun Fury is good and.....

Well, that's it :P

Wow, I didn't know that spell exists. But, anyways, I still never use him. My party members are Rhen, Lars, Elini - for her awesome spells - and Te'ijal - for her awesomness. I never use any of the others but I still recruit them just for the fun of it (like Mad Marge).

hmm...my party members are similar to that of Emma's...though sometimes I use Galahad instead of Tei'jal...when her HP is low...but I'm quite impressed by Dameon's sun fury spell...:o now that I know what it does..I think I'm gonna include him in my party next time I play the game...