Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

Luckily, it works pretty well on level 30 too, so I never really level him up, he's pretty weak, he only learns it, if he's in your party for the final battle (Level doesn't count)

Yeah,I know Dameon's weak...that's the exact reason why I don't include him in my party...moreover,his healing powers are also not very impressive...I would rather much prefer using items than his healing abilities...

I know what you mean... Using a Tinctura Hipercum is way better than using Dameon's skills. The first time I played and saw his plot with Ahriman, I was like "WHAT?" And then I saw him in the Sun Temple and I kept talking to the Oracle and all the others trying to tell them about him. Seing I couldn't, I tried to leave without taking him in my party, only to find it impossible...

I also did the same thing..but ,yeah..no one really listened....ok,enough about Dameon(if I talk more about him,I think I'll go berserk.:o :S..oh,and not to mention,bald too,maybe:P ...)..say if I ask you which couple you prefer-Edward/Stella or Edward/Mel..which would you choose??

Well, Lars isn't dark, I think, but yeah, I don't think Edward could manage Uma or Nox either :P

Now shameless, self promotion, but I've got a new story in Hungry Boar Tavern, if you want to read :P

To get you more interested, Dameon will die in it a bit later :P

Me too.

As for the pair... well, I can't agree with you. I think Mel and Edward have been through enough and have earned their happy ending together.

Hey everyone. I used to be a very active member of the old site. But this was around 6 or 7 years ago, so I doubt anyone will really remember me. For those of you who might remember I used to go by Amina and had an obsession with pitchforks. Recently I felt like reconnecting with the amaranth community a little. I will be on when I can.

I have played Ahriman Prophecy and the first Aveyond a dozen times. I would have played the new ones, but I'm broke, so I cant really afford it currently.

I am currently a college student, and don't really have time for anything anymore but I love to read, play games, and use the computer. Other than that there is really nothing to say about me.

Hi,Nightocean!!

I guess we both like Nox!

Enjoy Amaranthia!! :)

Say,don't you have a cottage? I guess you're not completely new,from the way you introduced yourself,so I would like to drop by your cottage for suggestions(if you won't mind me barging in,occasionally!!!! :P)

Cheers!!! :welcome:

Hello SeerCassandra and thank you. Please feel free to visit my cottage anytime, though I'm really lazy so it will take me a little while to create. I was on years ago when the site was purple.

I actually don't remember the shop, I spent most of my time in Hungry Boar Tavern, maybe that's why. In the old site there was no gold or ex, if i remember correctly.

Emma. wrote:

That was the only item that I was ever able to buy.

It costed 10 gold coins.

Bit better, I bought the Dragon eggs when they were briefly available :P

Originally, I think that these items were meant to be used in the Fight Hall of the Guilds #ThingsNonGuildersWontKnow

Hello everyone! I am brand new to the community, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've enjoyed the Aveyond series for years now, and I have frequented this site as a lurker for almost as long. I finally bought my own copy of RPG Maker and have been dabbling with that recently. A little about me: I'm 28 and almost finished with my Master's in Accounting. My hobbies include playing games (especially any and all RPGs!) and reading. I used to enjoy knitting and crochet, but I had to give those up after bouts with carpal tunnel in both wrists :( I look forward to meeting all of you! :)