Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfie

Introduce yourself (Reremade)

I feel as if I should re-introduce myself, as I've been gone for so long; life took me away, all that sort of stuff.

So, hi, I'm Ashen_Eclipse. I'm not very interesting. :P I like reading and the color blue.

I've missed all my friends here. I hope to stick around longer than I did the last time I popped in. ^^;

@Ashen_Eclipse

I've seen some of your comments in other topics,but they were posted aaages ago,I think...:S

anyway,nice to see that the old members are coming back :D

:welcome: back!! ;)

Hello all! This is Farrenlock. I was known as KitKaty a loong time ago on here. Seeing as I lost my account, I decided to create another one and start out fresh. Favorite things are watching anime/reading manga, videogames, writing short stories, and role playing. Pleasure meet you all (again). :)

Hello there, Farren! That's a really cute neko pixel you've got there :D

Ah, a lot of Filipino Amaranthians around here...

@Ash: And welcome back, Ash!

OMG,Farrenlock,your pixel is sooo cute!!! :loving: :KittyLuv:

(re) Welcome,to AM !!! :D

and I know this might be off-topic,but Pumpkin,where do you get those cute smileys from?? cuz they're different from the ones here on AM... :oops:

I'm new to the forums and new developer here as well so I mind as well introduce my self to the Aveyond community :)

Name: CJ (that's me nick name) add some spiffyness and it's UltimaCJ!

Likes: Gaming, music video game collecting (and music), website making (really need to get my old site back up), and I can't say no to good a cookie.

I still play my old MMO Final Fantasy 11 online here and there (TaruTaru power!) I'm quiet individual but I enjoy a good conversation any day :). I'm not a HUGE forum poster but I'll try to chime in as much as I can.

First game developed with RM: Destiny of a Wizard

I always had a dream as a kid wanting to make an RPG game and I always had the first game planned in my head for a long time. I just lacked the tools until I ran into RPG Maker about a year ago on Steam, saw a good sale on it and said "Heck why not and see what happens!"

That's about all I can think about at the moment, I better stop before I linger too long and DOOM gets casted on me from FF 13 (ugh).

It's nice to meet you all!

Hello Amaranthia/Aveyond. Now I'm not really new here, but I was kindly allowed to re-introduce myself. I was fluteplayer1234/watershine1234/MidoriIcho/Xeonkifa... I had so many name changes, but this one is most important and definitely final. Personally I believe a lot has changed about me, but we'll see. 

My name is Diana, so I'd appreciate being called that, or by my alias Elita. Crimson, Red, or Sky are fine too though. The colour I love most is red, but I also love purple now (as that's how I introduced myself last time I believe). I cannot really describe my personality, I don't truly know what it is at this point, only that I can be really over-dramatic and stubborn. 

I still love anime, manga, and music (mostly Vocaloid/UTAU). I haven't really caught up with any anime or manga, as I haven't had time. 

I love Vocaloid and UTAU a lot, the voices are beautiful and so many of the songs have a meaning. I also love when I'm able to create my own meaning/interpretation from it. 

I do not and have not listened to music in the English language so I'm sorry about that. I honestly disliked English for a long time until I understood that fighting  something that is necessary for most people to understand you is rather pointless.

I truly love music with meaning, especially if it's also fast and/or loud.

I still do love video games (especially RPGs and MMORPGs), and I'm trying to get back into them.

I love studying languages, countries, and history. I hope soon I'd be able to teach people about the other countries and languages in the world, as it does make me happy when I do get to talk about them. 

So anyways, it's very nice to re-meet (and meet) all of you, I hope I'll be able to become a part of the community again. I am sorry for my very long posts, but I can't really help myself there.