Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Aveyond Characters *SOME SPOILERS*

Ultimate AV1 non crack: Teijal and Rhen! XP

(well, its MY non crack crack. Does that make sense? XD)

well, i've written about them so many times that they are my OTP and make perfect sense to me, which means they aren't crack to me. BUT, they are certainly crak to anyone else who sees it at the first get go XD

SO, non crack crack! XD

LOL :D :D I guess my two favourite cracks work that way too :D They make sense yet don't make sense at the same time, mostly because to make sense of it I have to wreck canon first (except for that one, because there's a minute possibility for it to be true). In my own defense, Dameon/Rhen makes as little sense as those cracks anyway, so it's justified :P

@d_a: well, the R/D pairing certainly doesn't makes sense to me... I mean, Dameon just suddenly showed up, acted all gentelmanly around Rhen and they suddenly develop feelings for each other. How lame is that? Though I guess that's mainly because of the lack of attraction point system in the game (which, I think is sort of ridiculous, seeing that even it's prequel, AP, has one)

@rogue: And like I said in my previous post, if I did the "avoid Dameon at all cost" route, they would have little to no interaction and then the pairing makes even LESS sense =_____= With that little interaction, Rhen/Some other druid or Galahad/Rhen would make just as much sense (except that Te'ijal would be jealous and that's not very nice).

In my fanfic I'm basically just shoving Agas in Dameon's role and it's turning out pretty much almost exactly like the whole Dameon-Rhen interaction as it is in the canon, all the more proving that Dameon/Rhen is just as full of nonsense as a crack pairing. Probably should really try doing Aesma/Rhen and see just how much sense THAT makes =___=

and for me, dameon is the most USELESS character in the game. i didnt even use him at all. so basically, i shoved him into "reserve party" and pretended he wasnt there.

i didnt even want to get dameon back into the "good side" or throw fairy dust at him. too bad you have to get the fairy dust. i would've liked to kill him. :evil:

@sandstorm: Mine's even better. I managed to avoid having Dameon in my party until I got the Sword of Shadows. Bwahahahahaha!!! :evil:

Story-wise Dameon is supposedly important because if you remember the Ahriman cutscene, there's actually NO FIGHT AT ALL. Dameon turns good, he goes Sun Fury on Ahriman, Ahriman is weak, Rhen stabs Ahriman with Sword of Shadows, cave collapse, everyone run for their lives. The other party members actually just stood there doing NOTHING while Rhen argue with Dameon about Ahriman being evil or not *EPIC RAEG* :x What a humongous Deus Ex Machina...

Judging from how Galahad had been so gung-ho about destroying evil and killing traitors, I'm surprised he didn't just interrupt them and attempt to beat up Ahriman AND Dameon. And Lars should have been all "I told you so" because he did not trust Dameon. Heck, even PIRATE JOHN said that there's something not right about Dameon!!! After all, they say that criminals know other criminals better. SO WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY ELSE SAYING ANYTHING???? THEY'RE JUST TALKING!!! IT'S NOT HARD TO JUST ADD MORE DIALOGUE!!! :x :x :x

So while they're talking, Ahriman basically ignored the rest of the party members. Elini should just summon all the demons she has in her inventory, all the daevas, ravwyrn, red demon, imps, and succubus, and have them all attack Ahriman. Problem solved.

Yes, they did NOT actually fight Ahriman. Seriously, if you read the conversation properly, if this had not been a game, they did not fight Ahriman. In the game we fought Ahriman because it's a game and we have to fight the Boss Battle otherwise it's not funny. But if it's a movie/comic/some other form of non-interactive story, the party did not fight Ahriman. The fight is just a "filler".

Like I said, once Rhen convinced Dameon to attack Ahriman, Dameon used Sun Fury. And then he tells Rhen that Ahriman has been weakened and she should kill him quick. RHEN EVEN SAID THAT DAMEON IS THE CHOSEN ONE, NOT HER!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!!

RAEG:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

width=100http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/o_agru.gif[/img]

width=100http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/voodooplz.gif[/img]

width=100http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/saiyanplz.gif[/img]

width=100http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/blooddeathplz.gif[/img]

*huff huff huff* Knowing and remembering all these makes me want to support crack pairings even more. Lars/Rhen don't even count anymore. It's too sensible *kicks Lars/Rhen out of OTP list*

All right. I have not done th ahriman fight in such a long time that I forgot.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS DAMEON IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT?!?! DAMEON IS THE PANSY!

I really doubt that Dameon can actually weaken Ahriman. He doesn't have the skill. AT ALL. He can't even kill a bee by himself. So Ahriman? I don't think so.

...and RhenxLars forever!

Go

to watch a video of the conversation. It's a recording of the Final Ahriman battle section of the AV gameplay. Rhen says, and I quote, "You are the chosen one, not I! I see it! Dameon, you are the chosen one! I SEE IT!" That video is not a "jacked" animation like what I did. It's a true recording from the game, with extra commentaries, of course, but otherwise true to the original game.

THAT IS NONSENSE!! THE PROPHECY SAYS THAT RHEN IS THE CHOSEN ONE. IF YOU CAN GO ON AND ON SAYING NONSENSE ABOUT WHO IS THE CHOSEN ONE, THEN I CAN SPOUT AS MUCH NONSENSE AND JUST GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT THE ACTUAL CHOSEN ONE IS ELINI BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

The Sun Fury happens "off screen", meaning that WE DO NOT GET TO SEE IT!!! Dameon realizes that Ahriman is ZOMG EVILZ and then Rhen tells him to use the power of the sun and Dameon goes "AHRIMAN!!!!" And then the game fight begins. Once we defeat Ahriman, Dameon says that he had just used Sun Fury (which we do not see) and Ahriman is weak and tells Rhen to use the Sword of Shadows. So in other words the one supposedly responsible for weakening Ahriman is Dameon's Sun Fury, but since we had the game-fight, we get the impression that we had a fight and the WE, as a team, weakened Ahriman because WE FOUGHT TOGETHER. EXCEPT THAT IT'S SUPPOSEDLY NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

You know what? This is stupid. I'm totally going to make a "how it should have happened" animation. *runs off to do just so"

WTH that is soooo stupid. All with the "I see! I see!" part PFFT that is so lame. I mean, it feels like Dameon's trying to be dramatic, but he ends up being like an idiot.

The way Dameon says "He's weak!" honestly, you'd think that HE was the one doing all the fighting and HE was the hero that saved the day when he only...watched?

And when Rhen said "We did it" that pissed me off. DAMEON DID NOT DO ANYTHING. SO QUIT ACTING AS IF HE DID.

As for the "I am free" part, Dameon's being really dumb. Ahriman didn't put him under a spell or anything, Dameon was just dumb enough to follow Ahriman. Yeesh. He wouldn't have needed to be "freed" if he didn't get himself into trouble in the first place.

And the silver coins...got to see if that rumour's true.

I KNOW RITE????? Though you are still missing the point. In the "actual" story, it's Dameon's Sun Fury that weakened Ahriman. We never fought Ahriman, like I've been saying for the last how many posts. We fought him in the game, just for the sake of having a boss battle. If this had been a comic, movie, novel, cartoon, or whatever else, we will NOT be seeing the group fighting Ahriman. Just Dameon's Sun Fury and Rhen's Sword of Shadows stab.

Now let's see if I have a save file of the Ahriman's Lair fight handy... I need screencaps to make that "Elini summons all her demons while Rhen and Dameon talk and problem is solved" animation.

Stop bashing daemon. WITHOUT ME. The half bald sun priest weakened Ahriman by showing him his ugly outfit and hideous hair.

@Daeva agas - Are you a girl or a boy?

@sandstorm: Darn, i don't have an Ahriman fight save slot.. i have to play it first... awwww... that would take a while :(

@theone: I am a girl and proud of it :D Btw, this is :offtopic: You should have just asked me in a PM :P

sandstorm1998 wrote:

As for the "I am free" part, Dameon's being really dumb. Ahriman didn't put him under a spell or anything, Dameon was just dumb enough to follow Ahriman. Yeesh. He wouldn't have needed to be "freed" if he didn't get himself into trouble in the first place.

And the silver coins...got to see if that rumour's true.

The problem is, Dameon is so stupid he doesn't even realize he is dumb.

Oh. And which part actually said that the chosen one is Rhen? Prophecies are usually so vague, and they won't say, like, "The chosen one will be a purple haired girl named Rhen".... After all, in AP, Talia was the one chosen to defeat Ahriman, maybe it's passed down to her son. The "I see! I see!" Part during the last battle is certainly lame, though...

@Rogue: The prophecy says that someone from the Pendragon family line will defeat a great demon. Dameon is not the chosen one unless he is actually someone from the Pendragon family line, which means that Rhen isn't the only Pendragon heir and that she and Dameon are related.

I do not think you are right.There were several good Aveyond characters such as Rehn(Aveyond 1),Iya(Aveyond 2),Edward,Mel and Stella(Aveyond 3,4,5) and If you want I can explain why they are good characters.