Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Aveyond Characters *SOME SPOILERS*

@agas: well, on the forum anyway there's a definite lars/rhen majority. though wouldn't know if that was the same if it included all players who aren't members of the forum.

(And i really like my uber minority status of being the only teijal/rhen writer here heehee :D)

@KTC: I was talking about the forum population. I seem to remember that there used to be more Dameon fans hanging around in the forum a few years back. It looks like they've all disappeared into void :S

I like my new status as minority now that I've turned into a crack shipper too, KTC :D Lars/Rhen becomes boring after a while because EVERYONE does it. Canon-wrecking crack-shipping FTW!!!! XDDD

@sandstorm: you're replying to the wrong person. The one who mentioned that Lars/Rhen becomes boring is still me. Why are you replying to KTC?

Don't get me wrong, I still like Lars/Rhen, but it's more like "I like it but won't go out of my way to look for it". So if I come across something good, then I'll enjoy it, but I won't go around purposely hunting for it.

And of COURSE Dameon is NOT dreamy. Tsk, even PIRATE JOHN is dreamy compared to Dameon :S

@agas:

'Canon-wrecking crack-shipping ftw'

^ heck yeah :D

@sandstorm: nice to know they work for you. They don't for me. (hence my comfy minority corner) ;)

Oh, sorry. I've been confused lately. :oops:

Anyways, SLUGS are dreamier than Dameon. They look better, too. At least they don't have extremely weird haircuts. What was Dameon thinking? I wonder if he's ever gotten sunburned on the bald side of his head.

dameon's haircut: to be fair, it could be a sun druid thing. Much like these.

Given we don't know anything about the previous sun druids, Dameon's haircut could be part of the sun druid uniform rather than by choice.

@KTC: I don't think so. When Devin becomes the new Sun Priest replacing Dameon, he doesn't get the weird haircut. Though, of course, it could be just because he's still new and doesn't have to have the haircut right away

@rogue: yep, Devin was just initiated as the sun priest when the game ended so we still know next to nothing about sun priest customs.

Just like we don't know if Dameon, now not sun priest, kept the same hairstyle or changed it.

I mean, what do we know about the druids and their functions? Outside of AV1, I don't think they are not mention again, not even the one in the vampire town. I find it unusual that the druids would have no problem what so ever with gyendal shrouding the world in darkness yet they have problems with Ahriman who wanted to take over the world too.

@KTC: The druids just disappeared into DEEP SPACE after AV1!!! XDDDD Judging from what I've heard thus far, only the Oracle remain lurking around in the subsequent AVs. Is Rashnu, the druid in the vampire place, still around in AV3? I don't think he is.... Otherwise I would have heard someone mention it...

Dameon's haircut: True, true... Although I would wonder why on earth they would shave half their hair bald (i.e what significance does it have). It all depends on the rendering of the image anyway. The Dameon in the realism faceset actually don't look all that bad, though the blue tattoo-thing reminded me of some kind of tribal witch-doctor/shaman/whatever.

About the crack-shipping: OF COURSE!!! (ala M. Bison) :evil:

--------------------------------------

I still don't know why I like the daevas and dislike Dameon :S

@agas: I don't think Rashnu's even mentioned in AV3. definitely not in AV2.

Haircut: see, much mystery about the hairdo/customs/etc. lol. and let's face it, a lot of customs are bizarre to outsiders. Example: check out catholic mass. A completely ignorant outsider would probably find it really weird that you're eating and drinking the body(eucharist) and blood (wine) of christ respectively.

metaphorical cannibalism and funky hairstyles yay. >.>

Why isn't Rashnu or the other druids ever mentioned again?

This question has the same answer as these questions:

Thais was in a tiny island in AV1. Why is it now in the center of a HUGE continent?

guys, seriously getting off topic in the last few pages. i haven't see more than five posts that stay on topic.

oh, and btw.....

THIRTEEN PAGES?!?!?!?! And I started the whole thing! that makes me feel so good, whenever i create a thread that becomes soooo popular. thanks guys!

@TrueShadow: I once started a discussion about that, Thais being a massive continent and whatnot. It's something about the 200 year time jump, though as far as I'm concerned that is still logically impossible.

That confused me, too. And where did all the other islands come from? I might be just confused (haven't played AV3 in a long time) but there are different islands scattered around the place, like the Orc Kingdom. Where did those come from?

Yeah, the assumptions is that in those hundred-years time-jumps between AVs, major changes happen. I stopped caring because in my head AV dies with AV1.... :P

With my OTPs, you just don't know what will happen to Aia because it's either:

1) Rhen becomes a demon and lives in Demon Realm and nobody knows what will happen next, though it's pretty much the same with the hermit ending

2) Demon Realm is opened and all demons unleashed, thus messing up the world

3) Humans make peace with the demons, and the Demon Realm is opened for two-way passage, which would result in a very weird world because there'll probably be a lot of half-demons walking around in the future and I don't want to know what the future Pendragons would look like because, well.... you know... *cough cough* Think this without the cat business :S (AND THEN EDWARD WOULD NOT EXIST!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD)

----------------------------------------

Canon-wrecking talk aside, what's with this "Edward does not exist" thing that seemed to be going around? Other than the thing from that one person's (is it Kirroha?) siggie that is nothing but lots of "[x] do not exist".....

I AM trying to bring it back... I asked why people were making "Edward do not exist" jokes. That counts as character discussion, yes/no?

So? What's up with that? Did Edward claim that he does not exist in AV3 somewhere?

Guest βeta

From my thoughts of Edward: Because Edward never go on an adventure, he doesn't know about vampires, fairies, poltergeist, mermaids, darklings, etc.