Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Aveyond Characters *SOME SPOILERS*

And why did he have to disguise himself as Spook? I don't play AV3 and I don't think I intend to so at all so spoilers are very much welcome. White it out or PM it, I don't care. I really need someone to fill me in on what happens in AV3.

@agas: here ya go,

SPOILERS OF AV3 (though I think by now its like dumbledore's death in HP type of spoiler).

(looky into the white blob below)

Gyendal's plan to blot out the sun ended up with the good guys winning and him a human. Rather than try to defeat Mel (and end with him in a bloody pulp), he decided on another plan (after some pushing from a Mel glowy eyed look-a-like): Join mel's group, play/seduce her, and grab nab the Orb when Mel's group inevitably found it.

END SPOILER

Well, that's very informative. I think I actually care even LESS about AV3 now. Shame... Maybe I will be interested in the Darkthorp Prophecy... Will I need to know the previous AV3s to get the plot?

Definitely. All AV3 stories are heavily connected to each other. If you start in the middle, it would feel like that...you start in the middle. The best you can get is a short summary of the previous games.

Go play it! It's much better than just sitting around listening to spoilers...

Anyways, I actually think Dameon did a better job than Gyendal, since in AV1, we actually get a choice to join the dark side, but in TLO, all Mel does is insult him or say a few extra words. Although, TLO isn't the actual end of the game, so I guess it might be different.

Though Gyendal wasn't really trying to get Mel to join his side. He was playing with her, evident by how the whole 'getting gyendal/mel together' was one big fat red herring.

And i think that Spook is little suspicious, he's all same to Mel, a thief.

Also he knew everything that needed to do to reach the orb chamber instead of any else, maybe Gyendal's spy on Mel? But i never thought that he's Gyendal himself.

@shadowshed: About your previous post, I think Gyendal actually knows where this Orb of Death is. Just that he doesn't have the power to activate it. That's probably why he knows how to get to the orb

Oh, yes. You're right!

He's already knew it after all.

Just waiting for Mel, and, gotcha!

And after knowing all of this, i feel an urge to try to give Spook all disgusted items that available.

Haha

I think it's more like because he doesn't have the ability to use it himself. It's kinda clever IMO, more clever than what Ahriman and Dameon were doing in AV1. Like TrueShadow said, Dameon didn't even TRY doing anything. It's just so odd and out there that it actually spawned a crack pairing that I wouldn't think of otherwise!!

Okay, sorry for the random AV1 talk. AV died with AV1 to me...

Yeah, you could say that Gyendal's so useless and stupid and lazy, but he's really strong, though.

He just need the Darkthop descendant to pull and use the orbs. And Dameon was really a coward that purely waiting to get Rhen to join him. I can't tell he's weak or not because i don't use him after all.

It looks like almost everyone hates Dameon

Well, Dameon certainly is weak. His healing spells never did much for me, I always just used items. And his attacks were just failure. I pretty much tossed him into the "reserve party" and ignored him for the whole game. He's just useless.

As for Gyendal, he's strong when he's Gyendal, but when he's Spook, he's really...weak. I didn't use him much. I just used him at first, and then chucked him aside like Dameon.

Somebody make me interested in AV3 so I don't miss out on discussions!!!!! >________< I just simply DON'T CARE AT ALL!!!! It's the one people hype about the most. They say it's better than the previous ones. But I do not care about it in the least!!! Then I miss out on discussions because I cannot comment about it at all!!! Waaaaaaahhhh~!!!! :cry:

@d_a: Why don't you just try playing the game first before saying you don't care

@sandstorm: I don't think he's that weak. Though maybe I didn't realize it because I kept using the goodies. But his attack is slightly higher than Mel's- as far as I can see. As Gyendal, he is not that strong either, as you can use the Death Scroll on him and he dies immediately. Easy peasy- no potions or spells required

@rogue: I'm not even INTERESTED to play!!! That's the problem!!! >____<

--------------------------

Somebody make me interested in it!! Tell me anything... COOL that might attract me to go look into it and play!!! >___<

@adept: is he really that easy?

I went through to attack him(i don't know how much turn that needed) really in brutal way. But still, it need really plenty of time, or maybe turns. June's tricks seemed weak and i ended up using her normal attack.

Unfortunately, the battle just automatically call out for Ulf to replace Mel.

I even never thought if there's a death scroll in the bag.

@d_a: why?

Well, you maybe interested in June's fussy and cute face. Or you'll love to see Edward's marriage messed by?

@agas - If you liked Te'ijal's dark, dry humor in AV1, then you'd be a fan of AV3. Mel also has that dark humor about her and, of course, Te'ijal and Galahad steal the show.

The overall atmosphere of the entire game also has a somewhat darker, more serious feel to it. It gave the same feeling as AP, while AV1 was a little more lighthearted and AV2, though fun, felt like a romp through Candyland. ;)

@agas: yeah, the characters in av3 the lost orb are good!

Still, the main char just Mel and Edward.

Teijal's letters also good to read. and there's june came along. She's a bit of annoying, but i found her a little fun, though. Also the game is having a shapeshifter and hercules that makes some funny scenes.

You also could collecting pets that will give you their eggs once per day.

The characters seems life to me, you wanna a try?