Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Aveyond Characters *SOME SPOILERS*

@KTC: LOL yeah, I know that. I'm just the type of person who nitpicks at everything. I mean, look at the intro. When Talia says all daevas are sealed in Demon Realm, Agas says that Ahriman has set [them] free and [they] have come home. That implies that all the daevas are already summoned over (or at least more than one are, since he talks in plural). And that totally doesn't make any sense =______= He doesn't refer to himself in plural, after all.

EDIT: Anybody knows what is the difference between "demons" and "monsters"? In AP it's said that priestesses protect monsters from the world --> They stop humans from killing monsters pointlessly? Do imps count as "monster" or "demon?

Bleh, an imp would probably be a monster. A demon is something one usually associates with the underworld, lol. It's kinda like this : all demons are monsters but all monsters are not necessarily demons ;)

As for the facesets in AV3, I pretty much like them all. Except the human faceset of Tei'jal. Looks weird lol. I wonder when Amanda's gonna reveal the little spoiler treats for TDP :D

LOL, good. Because it's said that thousands of years ago the Sun Priests drove out all the demons and no more are left on the lands. Whoopdeedoo.

Now I totally need to fix my AV history. *sigh*

@agas: it was my understanding that demons weren't 'true' aveyond creatures. IE, they were from another plane of existence, portal, world, etc. Hence why there is a demon world and aveyond world ;)

Monsters are creatures that developed on Aveyond via evolution, magic, etc.

@KTC: That's why I asked. So. Does imps count as monsters or demons?

And just how does a "summoning" work, then? Is Elini specifically a demon summoner? Or does summoning work on any kind of monster at all? Because usually "summoning" is associated with spirits and/or demons.

@agas: I don't think elini is limited to just summoning demons or should wouldn't have been able to train as a summoner in the first place since all demons were locked away by the Sun priests originally.

I think imps and ravwyrns probably are native to Aveyond. From what I got, she's summoning the 'soul' or a copy of the monster. However, this copy is very limited, hence why it is reduced to one attack and has no real mind of its own. So when she's summoning the demons, she's not raising the demons from dead to attack, just a copy of sorts.

Does that make sense?

@KTC: Makes very much sense :) Aww man, that means that I got all the concepts wrong... Oh well.

I still have many questions, though. When Ahriman destroyed mainland, did he do it himself or did he summon an army of demons to do it? If it was an army, where did all those demons go afterwards?

@agas: well, its just my hypothesis without any real evidence so I could be totally wrong lol ;)

As for ahriman: Not sure as this part of history is confusing to me.

Rhen's roughly 20? ish. Including the time of Alicia fighting, getting pregnant, and the whole talia/devin fall out, that probably adds at least 2 -3 years.

So Ahriman roughly had 23 years to mess with Aveyond. And it seems only 23 years later did he raise his daevas. No one seems to know about ahriman's conquest. So this would seem to imply that ahriman was messing with the continents by himself and/or gaining power to bring the rest of his army over.

I have a question, but I forgot, so I'll just spill a not-quite-spoiler for TDP here:

As human Galahad pwn Te'ijal. Now SHE has to do what HE tells her to do. Poor poor Te'ijal... I hope you get your vampire self back soon... :cry:

No, Amanda just spoiled it for me :D That is actually somewhat interesting. Yay for incentives to make me interested in playing AV3!!!!

And now KTC will come and freak out :laughing:

@agas: wait, why would I freak out? Oo? I'll only become sad if teijal stays human. :(

It was pretty obvious from the Teijal's letters to mel that galahad was bossing her around.

@theone: how old = unknown. Never mentioned in the game.

Who are they= from what I can get, they are ahriman's top demons. Hence why they were the first to be summoned (that we know of) and were able to take down the druids so easily.

what are they = most likely demons

@KTC: LOL, just kidding.

@theone: Like KTC said above. And yes, they ARE demons. Many people in the game said so. Ahriman specifically said that Dameon wanted to become a daeva, so they must be different from other demons. They're probably higher-ranking or more powerful than regular demons.

If you want to go by the original myth, it's an entirely different story, but lets just not go there =____= I don't want to rant about it again because I've done so about 3 times already. Feel free to Google them yourself, but I'll just say this: In the original myth Agas is NOT a daeva. I love emphasizing this point because I can pull all sorts of insanity with this :D :D :D

Rant over.