Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinkjaguar12

Aveyond Characters *SOME SPOILERS*

@KTC: Okay... That makes sense... *D_A wonders why on earth she bothers sticking to canon when her AU is already so screwed up it's practically a whole new world in its own*

Wait wait wait... I just went back and read the first post, and I think it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic now, from aveyond characters to aveyond history XD

Essentially, the destruction of Thais is centered around Rhen's prophecy. The prophecy itself could have been made either before or at Rhen's birth, but the prophecy perpetuated the invasion of Thais. I thought this was in Rhen's Quest, when Rhen went back to confront Tailor O_O

I think Amanda mentioned a Mel being Jack's cohort when the game was still in it's planning stages. This Mel, however, is not in the game as a playable character (or even one whose name you get to learn). The playable Mel is someone else.

Aisling: The posts still require thought capabilities superior to what SH requires, even if there was some topic drift. . .

so I vote to keep it here, or split it if needed. =)

"Aisling: The posts still require thought capabilities superior to what SH requires, even if there was some topic drift. . .

so I vote to keep it here, or split it if needed. =)"

agreed. its actually pretty funny to compare this forum to past forums.

Past forum, we'd drift off topic like no one's business and generally everyone was cool with it. Now topic drifting = SH lol.

though to be back on characters topic:

AV1= yay (if only for uber vagueness= can mess with everything and still be in character lol!)

Av2= no (not enough females to pair up tastefully)

Av3= yay? (still vague. but workable)

AP= yay (talia/alicia = UST)

I swear my posts are going down the drain as finals draw nears.

would vampire teijal count? >.>

but I agree with esme: rhen/elini would be excellent at helping Mel. (and probably to tease human!teijal.)

according to the faceset i have on my computer, a sort of lightish green? (lighter than his hair lol)

there might be a touch of almost-lime, nearly-gold to them, too.

Okay, I got it! It's some sort of dark yellow-green.

Not sure if this counts, but... there's something wrong with the Rhen pixels. Slave Rhen and Wedding Rhen have purple eyes, Student Rhen and Swordsinger Rhen have blue eyes. Which one is supposed to be correct?

@agas: going from her pic here its purple.

(i'm more confused about the purple eyeliner/eye shade/whatever that word is she's sporting in the pic lol)

Huh? Why is that so confusing?

Lars was more messed up tho... In the realism faceset it's brown, in the cartoony one it's either hazel or light green, and the in the pixel it's blue. I really shouldn't care, but I'm such a nerd that i want all my art to be as perfectly canon as possible....

@agas: no where in our inventory said 'eyeliner' or makeup for that matter. When/where did she get it and what is the purpose of wasting time to glamorizing yourself if there's no reason to?

I don't believe there's any practicality in it either. Not for physical fighting anyway which is her trade. If she wanted to do a reflection/intimidation type of thing american football players do, it would go under the eye not over.