Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
HisChildBeth

Hercules Bust

I can't recall where I heard this rumor, but it doesn't refer to any one quest in particular. Rather it means that it is not possible to complete ALL of the available quests during a single game.

okay. I don't think that's true. The only one that I think you could end up not being able to complete is the golden frog one, and it's certainly possible to do it, just a little tricky as far as the timing.

The only side quest not completeable in the same game the quest is obtained is the Dead Man Walking one in LoT (which can be completed in GoN). That is the ONLY quest that comes to mind in all of the Aveyond games.

Hmm, couldn't you get the quest to get rid of the pirates in LoT, but it could only be completed in GoN?

In AV1 you could get quests to find the battering ram and find King Lionel, and you could only complete one of them. In AV2, you could get quests to find the tailor's kit and return the North Wind to Obert, and you could only complete one of those. In both of those games, if you got each "side" of the quest in your journal, the one you chose not to complete stayed in your journal until the end of the game.

I guess in TLO, you get a quest to deliver a letter for Lewin and another for Osmond, and you can only deliver one letter. But the other quest, if you have it, is removed from your journal.

I'm so OCD about completing every quest that I started a new game; now I have both the real Golden Frog and the real Hercules Bust (Edward has to grab both at the same time before leaving Fahd's house). So I'm happy now. Yay me!