Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

~What Are Your Dreams/Goals/Hopes/Wishes/Desires/Etc.~

What are you're dreams? If you could do anything what would it be? Like a teacher to an extream soccer player. So anything you want to do! Epress you're feelings! So go ahead and say anything!! THANKS!!!

I want to be an extreme writer!!! I love soccer and gymnastics!! I want to get really good at both sports, i'm good at them already but i want to get alot better at them! So please tell me you're goals and dreams and hopes! Love you guys!

I always wanted to let my music composition known to the world (by world, I mean like on the internet basically or even this website). Never had to chance. Conflicts with copyright (or rather laziness to get one) and school prevent in doing so.

Who knows, maybe I'll force myself pursue on my hobby.

lol, don't have many dreams left. The ones I did have were shot down long before they could fly. Growing up sucks.

But on to my semi existing/dormant dreams:

Draw a decent human and eventually color it on the computer. I'm my own worst critic so everything I draw seems bad to me. Mainly why I stick to graphic manipulation.

Finding out what it means to be a "person". Right now I just feel like an expendable body on this tiny planet. I'm not depressed, just apathetic about most things.

Finding my "happiness". I'm not happy, I'm content. I don't know what makes me happy. Sure, I experience flashes every now and then, but they are mainly that: flashes. How to grab on and hold on to it is the question (without resorting to drugs or other emotion manipulating things).

Finding a purpose. I don't have one. It would be nice to not constantly feel like a sheep.

ok, enough "depressing dreams" from me lol.

lol! I also mean dreams that may have never came true but are still up in the back of you're head that you've never thought would happen. Open up to people and myself, and tell them you're hopes and dreams.... maybe they'll come true!

Hey, wait now KTC... are you suggesting that drugs can help grab onto or hold onto "happiness"... I lived in the 60's and I missed that one ;)

I dream of making mechanical watches... really! It's a sickness; I dream of all the parts and pieces, how they are interact, how they could be finished to reduce friction, etc... I can't help it... I'm from the south! ;)

my crazy dreams that will likely never come true:

~work with square-enix

~meet the following people:

Daisuke Asakura and Hiroyuki Takami (ACCESS)

Marvin Aday (Meat Loaf)

R. A. Salvatore (Legend of Drizzt)

~work at a renaissance faire for a living XD

there. that's my crazyness for the moment.

bryce: ooh, making watches would be fun...

I have a few aspirations...

- Become a high school teacher that teaches advanced computer courses and doesn't suck at it

- Become an architect

- Become a game designer and use my skills as an architect to help construct the game worlds

- Become a writer

Yep...

Whoa, for a moment when I read the topic title I thought it's sleep-type dream, in which case I have to share a very disturbing dream I had about AV3 coming out on Nov 1 (disturbing because hel-lo, Aveyond has not penetrated my dreams until now... must be Talia's doing (the character, not the member)). But that's another story for another time.

as for ambition-type dream, I kinda agree with KTC as I'm also still searching for who I am, of finding out what makes a person, more specifically, what makes me. All my life I've merely been who my father wants me to be, with no dreams of my own, and I'm so sick of it, yet don't know another path to follow.

@KTC This is a good point many people think that drugs might bring happiness. They steal every last shred of happiness, then spit you out. Happiness comes from inner well-being and giving to others. The less we think about ourselves the happier we get. Most of the time people have it backwards and think if I just do this or that for myself I will be happy, but it is temporary and soon fades.

Hence the greatest words of wisdom: "It is better to give than receive."

Now, my dreams and aspirations. To strive each day to be a better person than I actually am.

I dream about not aging anymore.lol.

I would love to learn how to use my computer beyond the basics I know now. How to color, use code, etc.

@lonely: my post "How to grab on and hold on to it is the question (without resorting to drugs or other emotion manipulating things)." was saying how to hold on to happiness without resorting to drugs.

I never said I did drugs. ;)

oops sorry my bad :oops: The first post was kinna hard to read so I skimmed through the other posts and jumped to conclusions... Sorry.

Let me contribute then...

My Dreams

- Find a purpose in life, and discover the secrets of life, soul and living

- Be content and be happy

- Lead a peaceful life with no conflicts

And a lot of things that will sound depressing so I won't say them here. :P

I want to sing the songs I love for a living. I don't want to write music. I don't want to sing songs that have been hacked up into jingles. I want to sing the good old songs and entertain people and get paid to do it.

KTC - I think that you can learn to be content with being content even when you're not happy :D Well it's similar for me... It's not necessary to crave for the feeling of happiness because it passes away quickly... But contentness is something what is possible to maintain even through a long time ^_^ (Does it make any sense?)

Well and what do I long for?

Be good in my studies and finish the uni succesfully

Be able to live with my loved guy soon... while I know that soon = not possible to be sooner than in ~3 years

Have a job I would be good and content with

Not be so anxious and fearful

Be good at Spanish

Learn to play the flute (my dream already for maybe 10 years; finances are the biggest problem)

Not to be so oversensitive and "emo" (this is maybe just my subjective judgement but I do think I am too sensitive and easy to cry and be sad.)

I dream to be myself, live a life, be something at my job and get an MBA in business Administration. My country is in war and seems all the above are only dreams that will never come true.

I dream that one day there will be peace.... no fighting and for everyone to get along..... no drugs, sadness, and fear.... for i know that this wish will never come true..... sadly. But i will always have my heart set on doing what i can to make peace!

I dream of a painless day. Haven't had one of those since November...

I dream of graduating uni. As to what I'll be doing after that, don't know. Just want to graduate.

I dream of starting a family of my very own. Having children, so I can mess them up in totally different ways than my parents messed me up.

There are so many things I dream of...I'm sort of head in the clouds guy sometimes. If I had to pick one...I couldn't! I love two things: Writing and music. I would either dream of being a successful writer with true talent, or a successful musician with unarguable skill. Or perhaps I would dream of being able to pick up just about anything on a whim...learning really easily. I usually have to work to get something down, and its tough. I'd love just to be able to soak anything up and put it into action. Peace would be nice, but, in the words of Sandra Bullock (Whats that movie....Miss Universe?), I think we should have harsher sentences for parole violaters! And though it all sounds good, if there was always peace, lessons would be quickly forgotten, if learned at all.

I am also trying to find myself. It would be amazing if we could just pinpoint who we are but everytime I come close, someone moves the goal posts. But then again would we really be happy if we did know who we were and what our lives were supposed to be. If everything was so simple would we get bored, would we have hopes and dreams?

I think contented is better than being depressed so I'm happy with that. I never had dreams of being rich or being powerful just of living my life the way I see fit, without hurting anyone or anything. Appreciating the power of nature and wanting to experience as many things as possible on so many different levels.

There is one Dream that I do have and it is rather impossible to realise. I have a thirst for knowledge and would love to know more things about everything but there isn't enough time. Some say knowledge is a dangerous thing however, I believe that a better understanding of the world and the people in it, gives you a greater respect of the differences that we all possess. Wouldn't that be a great way to reduce the amount of violence in the world, lonely_Angel? Sorry I told you this could be a deep, impossible dream.

I seem to be one step closer to my writing dream....guess who finished "Part I" of his book today? Yep, two hundred word processor pages in all its glory...p'raps there'll be a publishing opportunity someday. Holding onto my dream!

I'm going to be a princess in the dance competition in my school.You maybe wondering why I am telling u this.Its because one month back I wished that I'd be the princess in the dance competition in my school.