Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LonelyAngel

~What Are Your Dreams/Goals/Hopes/Wishes/Desires/Etc.~

my current goal is to save up 10,000 dollars :]

haha i think it's not going to work out, buut we'll see

andd my current wish is to see my best friend soon :[ she lives far from me, and i don't get to see her very often.. plus she recovering from her plastic surgery, and her parents won't let her have any visitors.. at least there's the phone :]

haha buut it's very difficult, because i'm too young to have a real job, and i can only work for minimum wage.. andd i have school :[

it's worth a shot though :]

and thanks for the advicee!

well i would like to wish for a peaceful life with no hatred umm by the way LONELY ANGEL UR CUPCAKES LOOK VERY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I CALLED TO DELIVER A CUPCAKE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT AWAY ITS $2.44 :D ITS SO YUMMY

EMOTES

:D:):(:o :S 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: ;)

ANIMALIAS :group: :spider: :pig: :fish: :dog: :chicken: :bug: :skunk: :snail: :ant: :ladybug: :taz: :alien: :FunnyBunny: :hamster: :amaranth:

One day during my endless web surfing I came across a tidbit that I would like to share, which also defines my fundamental aspiration. It was entitled "5 Rules of Happiness" I think though I don't recall the exact words or the author.

Live Simply

Free your heart of hatred

Free your mind of fear

Give More

Expect Less

Doesn't that sound like a wonderful path? I'm pretty sure the details of what we do for a living, what 'stuff' we accumulate or the path we use to grow our spirit are of no true significance.

Jai-it's very true. Not always easy to live by (fear especially-like my fear of intruders while I'm alone :) ). But as with anything that's not always easy to do, it's usually so much more worthwhile. Thank you for sharing!

I'm a year away from being a doctor (fy1 doctor, at least =P), and I still can't see myself as one *sigh* You need the passion and motivation to be one; if you're thinking of money (or pleasing your parents), you won't enjoy it.

As for my hope now, graduate with merits, find a boyfriend, continue having a peaceful life and family, and complete my Fatal Fate game by Spring 2010 =)

My goal number 1 right now is to finish my thesis. Not an easy task and it's even more difficult to finish 'cause i'm lacking motivation and inspiration...

After that i'll graduate and i can step into the working life... a bit scary in some level though.

Then i want to buy my own house and settle down for good. And i hope i make enough money so that i could travel! I'd love to see the world! (i want to go to Italy, Greece and Australia...who am i kidding, i want to go everywhere!)

*sigh* but hey, i got a little more motivated to write that thesis now :)