Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

D_A's AV fanvid dump

"This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request."

This comes up when I try to play the video o.o

... dear gosh, Barbie Girl? I'm scared. :o

This is so cool lol!! :D

I love the part where agas says "I wanna say no but then you'll sic ur crazy minions me" xD

btw,what's 'sic'?

lol,and saurva just says , "meh" xD

Did anyone actually think that this vid is done and over with? Because it totally isn't.

@Val: Hhe picks pointless fights and makes my life miserable. It's not like dancing iPod commercial-style dances is something THAT terrible.

width=27http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/HelmetlessAgas.png[/img]I make YOUR life miserable?? You made me marry someone I wouldn't want to be alone with, have THREE kids, do all sorts of weird stuff to myself and/or others, and you still say that I make your life miserable? YOU made MY life miserable!!!

Aka? That's Agas! We were discussing Agas being afraid of my so-called crazy minions, remember???

Although Aka is also married, she only has one son as of now. I don't think I want to give her more... And Aka is my annoy-Agas accomplice :evil: so I don't make her life miserable. Anyways, I can't and won't tell you who he married, I'm sorry (am I really sorry? I don't think so). You may speculate if you want to, but I won't give any answers.

For some reason I always turn threads into pointless conversation... Anyways. You must have missed my infodumps about daevas married/hooking up/getting together and their kids, meaning you haven't been keeping up with my Collegium submissions (or you forgot). So basically in MY world, the only daevas who aren't with anyone or married are Indra, Tawrich, and Aesma. Saurva, Agas, Nanghaithya, and even Zarich are all either with someone or married. And Aka of course, but she's an OC so I can't really count her as one of the daevas... Aka has one son, Agas has one daughter and two sons, Zarich has one daughter, and the other two I don't have anything to tell. This is what the kids look like

oh boy--methinks this will be very interesting indeed when you're done XD XD XD

looking forward to it, agas. my only complaint is the text goes by pretty fast--and i'm a fast reader, so that's saying something.

@Tei: gotcha. Will be fixing the text.

I dunno how soon will I finish this. I'm currently torn between this and Panchira of Joy Toy... This iDaevas will be animated so I have to make the animation, but it's not so bad because as you know the people in iPod vids are all black. On the other hand, Panchira of Joy Toy is fully non-animated. It's almost like a picture slideshow. However, it's full-colour and has lots and LOTS of pics. It's still easier because all I need to do is arrange the pics in Windows Movie Maker.

"Panchira of Joy Toy" is a pretty popular video meme so there's a bajillion other fandoms who already had a video like this made. Time for me to make an Aveyond one :P (be VERY afraid)

I seem to be un-up-to-date on the sound files, which game is the big city bg music you used @ the start from?

(yes, it's a very important question.)

(yes, it's a very important question.)

What do you need it for, if it's even THAT important at all?

I got it from one of the folders in the Aveyond I got from Yahoo Games. If you can't find it in yours, I don't think I can help you. Since my laptop is Windows Vista, everything ends up in all sorts of weird places that they don't normally do in other types of Windows. Which is why I can hack the game graphics and mess them up. Like turn Rhen into Agas, for example (though the conversation box still say "Rhen" ). Or replace the daevas' facesets with my own artwork (for personal game enjoyment :D).