Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

D_A's AV fanvid dump

Ok, not necessarily important I just wanted to make a sig out of it but I don't have access to any of my AV folders b/c the computer is a few hundred miles away.

it doesn't really sound anything like the AP chatter I remember but I might be thinking of one of the other games. I know it was changed at one point for a later av game ... I think.

So you're still using the ciggy cockroach pic as Dameon's face huh? I wish, you'd just delete his faceset or something like that- the roach is too cute for someone like him! :evil:

But, BTW, why is the scene where Dameon tried to stop Rhen from becoming a demon repeated twice?

As I said in the vid: I have no bloody idea why that happened. Video glitch?

Sorry about the cockroach though. I think that's because I used my "other folder". See, I have two AV1 folders. One consist of all the original pixel sets, with the exception of wedding-Dameon that has turned into Agas, and the other contains the mostly-hacked pixels where the wyverns are Saurva and the hyenas are Agas, the druids are daevas, Talia is Ahriman, the Oracle is either my OC Aka or a second Agas (I can't remember), and everyone in Sedona is Agas. The Dameon in the "hacked folder" is not the cockroach anymore, but I was using the "almost-proper" folder so I can do proper screencaps of the Oracle and stuff.

And no, I didn't exactly hack Rhen's conversation with the Oracle. After the Oracle asks that question, what will happen in the game is that we have to make a choice. So I made "blank" text boxes and created the hack-texts myself. Does "adding in originally non-existent text" count as "hacking the text"?

About Dameon's face... Well, you've probably seen me mention it a few times before but... That cigarette-butt cockroach is just too cute to be Dameon's face. I'm thinking of hunting for something more... "worthy" of being Dameon's face. I think a big blob of goo would suffice.... (massive Dameon hatred is showing)

This is the true ending that Amanda didn't want us to see :).

But I have to disagree and say that the cigarette butt-cockroach sort of fits Dameon- completely useless and the kind of thing you hate to see. But's it is too cute for half-baldie.

Nice job.

dear d_A:

can you do me a favor? Can you tell me where the pixels for the aveyond characters are stored? Or how you captured them for the video?

(I want to use them for something =DDD)

Well, my computer is "magic" and all the pixels are directly stored in the Aveyond folder. I would suggest you browse for certain pixel names... like "Demon-Agas.png". Someone told me it didn't work, but I can't be too sure. You try it and tell me if it didn't work.

PS: Tell me what you're using it for please?