Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

D_A's AV fanvid dump

Prelude 2

If minds could implode from distress, Rhen was certain hers just did. At that very moment, it felt like her mind has just detached itself from her body. She could no longer feel herself, or even identify which part of existence is herself. It was like floating in a vast blank space of nothingness, where she was simply there, yet at the same time not there. It took her a while to realize that everything was abnormally silent. Even her thoughts had been silent, up until the point where she noticed the silence itself. She had been too busy marvelling at the odd serenity and calm she felt as she floated between existence and non-existence.

Then suddenly something jolted her out of the emptiness. Rhen found that could sense herself again, though only barely. She still felt like her brain was surrounded with thick fog. There was pain... and something was flailing about around her. Ah, it was her own arms and legs. Yes, she could feel them now. She was hitting and kicking at something solid. Wait, what? What exactly was she attacking and why? Then she became vaguely aware of something tight around her waist. It was uncomfortable and it's beginning to hurt. Maybe she was attacking whatever it is that was restraining her?

It then occurred to her that she couldn't see anything. It was dark and everything around her was black. Was she blind? No, she wasn't. At least not the last time she remembered it. Wait, remember? When was the last time she saw anything? When? Oh right, her eyes are just closed. Why did she close her eyes again? She couldn't quite point out why.

Her awareness constantly swam in and out of focus, making it harder for her to discern the situation. As she struggled to clear her mind off the fog, she seemed to find that it was quite difficult to breathe. When she tried to open her mouth to breathe in, she felt that something was covering it. Was it a gag? No, it didn't feel like it. It was soft and warm and slightly moist. The sensation felt familiar. When did she experience it before?

And then an image drifted into her mind. A long-repressed memory that, unwittingly, resurfaced once more.

She had never been so happy to find herself standing in the mysterious gloomy field, because it could only mean one thing: he's back. Rhen bent down and patted the long grey-hued grass of the field with a grin. How she missed this place. It was strange that she missed not being there while she couldn't stand being outdoors in Halloween Hills for too long, even though the field was about just as drab and gloomy as Halloween Hills was, if not even worse being that there was practically nothing in the field.

She thought back to the last time she was there. Goodness knows how many weeks it had been since then. She remembered how he suddenly flew into a panic for some unknown reason and started swearing – or at least she assumed he was, for she couldn't understand what he was saying, then promptly disappeared. She wondered if something was wrong or if she had said something that offended him. They were just talking like they normally did before he suddenly freaked out and left. She couldn't remember what exactly was it that they were talking about that day, but she was quite sure they weren't discussing anything serious... Or were they?

After that incident he didn't show up for weeks. She thought it was odd, because he never failed to appear every night. The last time he didn't show up for more than one night was shortly after she started landing in the field because he still didn't quite understand how the whole thing works and, since they haven't exactly known each other too well, he had no real reason to see her.

Come to think of it, where is he now, I wonder? Rhen thought, looking around the field, just as he materialized from the shimmering mists and approached her.

“Hey, D, long time no see,” she said with a smile, “Where have you been?”

He didn't he return her smile, nor did he say anything. He simply stood there stiffly, his lips pressed together grimly.

Her smile turned to a frown. Something's definitely not right.

“D? What's wrong? Did something happen to your mission?” she asked, her voice laced with worry, “Please say something!”

He shifted uncomfortably, looking down and still said nothing. There was a moment of awkward silence, neither of them saying anything.

Hey. I enjoyed your fan-vid(?). A lot. I agree that the texts are a bit fast so I had to watch it twice (but really, that was because i was distracted by your bgm. i can't place it when i know for a fact i was listening to it only a few hours earlier...) but overall, it was nicely made. And wow, i commend the effort you made in making the "others"/loiterers move around (i'm too lazy to do something like that if it was me). Too bad you aren't going to make other vids like this. I want a copy (just because...). Haha!

Well anyway, i'm not making sense anymore so i'll stop. :D

Heya, I know the text's kinda fast. Sorry bout that. Anyways, the BGM is "For Real" piano version. I wrote down the BGM's name in the credits, didn't you see?

A copy? You mean.... you want to download it for offline viewing? There is a way to download youtube videos, you know, but ever since keepvid kinda shut down I don't exactly know how.

Who said I'm not making another one? I am making more AV crack fanvids, but not with the pixels. I'll be using my own hand-drawn art and I've been told that they're awesome :D

Downloading youtube videos? There's an app for that. :Tongue:

Well for firefox users, there's several addons that let you do that. The one I use is called NetVideoHunter.

@dA

Hoorah for more fanvids! Haha. I just realized the bgm was 'For Real' by the time i saw the credits. i smacked my forehead, litereally when i saw it and it was an "Oh, yeah, now i remember!" moment for me. :D

as for the vid dL, my brother installed Download Manager in my other laptop so i can actually dL vids from youtube if i want to. :D

Yeah.. I'm working on it. I'm a very easily distracted person, you see and I'm suddenly distracted by a new "fake game recording" animation idea... You know, like this crack-ending vid... Animating pixels and screnshots to make it look like it's actually part of the game...

LOL!! The part where Dameon got left behind was hilarious!! That really, really serves him right. And I'm glad to know your daevas don't like him, either. :P

Awesome video. Thanks so much for making it!! :D:D:D

Well... It's Dameon's idea that they go capture the druids, which results in them being killed/defeated/enslaved by Elini. Of course they don't like him. Ahriman's initial orders were to destroy the islands, but then Dameon tells them to go after the druids...

Okay, who made it through the end and caught the "omake"? The clip with the llama song is a fake end credits. The real end credits is the one with the Po Pi Po song.

@sandstorm: He's such a what? An arrogant jackass? A bloody moron that you can't help but want to beat the crap out of? :D Of course he is. He's an over-confident perverted creep who never thinks about ANYTHING. You see that the daevas were all "??O_____O??" when he started spouting nonsense.

How the *beep* did I miss this before?

That was great, D_A! I loled all the way through. Love the daevas on lamas. And yes, I did see it coming. ;) Checked out your Rhen/Agas just the other day. :)

ZOMG! That was awesome, a total LOL fest!! :D :D

Great job *thumbs up* and thanks for sharing it with us!^^ Loved the llamas part and the ending! lol *goes to watch it again*

@Mayflower: Because I just posted it a few hours ago :D Which of my many Agas/Rhen did you check out? My pics? My fanfic? My kitty-cat animations (fluffy kitty Agas is the love :D)? :P

@UntoldReveries: It's addicting, right? I myself like to go over and watch it over and over, especially the Youtube ones. The annotations are the LOVE. "BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING *snore* Zzzzz..." XDDD

This was fun to watch XD

Great job on the deavas' spells, they look really impressive! :D

Side note - I see Dameon is the only one for whom you used the old faceset - which does look better than the newer one. But I also personally think it was a big mistake to replace the facesets in the newer versions and make the newer types default because the older ones are so much more beautiful and artistic than the newer ones, for ALL of the characters... I really really don't get why they were replaced. >____< Sure there's the goodie from which you can get the older ones, but a lot of people probably never get to know about it [because they haven't explored this site much to find out about it/aren't members here/got the game from another site].

Well, what can I say? If you watched my old video, I actually used to wreck the Dameon faceset and replaced it with a picture of a cockroach sculpture made out of cigarette butts. Then I thought I'd be nice and restore Dameon's face using the realism faceset because it looked decent and my default ugly Dmaeon has disappeared into deep space.

If you notice, I also replaced all the Daevas' facesets with custom-made facesets I drew instead of the default pixels.

I have to say I laughed until i cried during the paart where they are all riding Llamas - I live in an area where we have gigantic alpaca ranches and Llama farms! I live just a few miles away from 'Alpaca's of America' - they are so cute when we drive by the huge herds! Every Alpaca ranch out here has several llamas in the herds - not sure why. The goat ranch as several llamas too...

wonder if there is a Daeva ranch here?

Daevas = demons --> CANNOT BE BRED IN A RANCH!!! :S That would be like breeding/keeping/raising vampires or werewolves in a ranch :S

I have a Daeva Collegium, though, a training centre for daevas :D Does that count? It's in my cottage. Or, to be precise, my cottage is THE Daeva Collegium itself :D

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!! (and that's saying something, cuz you killed dameon in the end.)

it was so hilarious, i loved the graphics (you did them VERY well.)

my fav part was when dameon got left behind and it was that text, then all out of randomness : daevas riding lamas!!!! :lol: only i out of my whole family would get why that was son funny.

luv it. you should make another one!

oh, and asides from leaving dameon behind, you have EXCELLENT points about that final battle. wth?

oh, and yes, i did see the end surprise coming. though i luv all the wtf;s everywhere.

Yes, because Agas is such an completely-random-and-perverted creep, so much so that the other daevas also went "SAYWHUT??O____O??" when he started saying weird things.

EVERYONE should have seen that coming, judging from the goodness-knows-how-many Agas/Rhen stuff I have littered all over this forum...

Aren't you happy that I finally decided to restore Dameon's face? I have to admit that that realism Dameon is pretty nice-looking. Better than Galahad, actually, but Pirate John and Lars still pwn him :P In fact, realism Pirate John is the handsomest of them all XD

:laughing:

Oh I love those awkward moments in RPGs where the entire party is being ignored XD The sprites/face sets you made were awesome.. this seems like a wonderful ending to Aveyond =D!

A+ for the Llama Song + llamas and daevas

A++ for the daevas leaving Dameon behind XD