Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

D_A's AV fanvid dump

@connie: Pirate? What are you replying to again?

If we're talking about me saying that Pirate John is the handsomest one, well... Not exactly. See, the default faceset for Build B is the cartoony one, and in that one Pirate John isn't exactly good looking in my opinion. However, in the alternate realism faceset, I think Pirate John is the handsomest guy :D

If that's not it... then I don't know what are we talking about :P

@Kiko: Franken-spriting is LOVE :D And yeah, I'm so proud of my custom daeva facesets... Kawaii Zarich is so adorable~ *snuggles*

@sandstorm: Yah, that is something you probably should expect from me from now on XD

Guest βeta

WTF for the Agas:loving:Rhen!!! That's why Agas prefer not to tell everyone about Sword of Shadows! Elini should summon the Red Demon also and it might be interesting!

@pinkjaguar: OF COURSE!!!!

@Beginners: Soo.... you'd rather Agas keep quiet about them having the chance to rule the world so the crack pairing would happen? Red demon... Whut? They're in Demon Realm. None of Elini's summon works anymore... *is confused*

:loving: OTP :loving: --> width=150http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Passion-1.gif[/img](completely random)

Announcing upcoming vids:

>Loituma "Ievan Polka" techno mix

>Vocaloid "Magnet" (Gakupo-Luka)

PS: They'll be made in Flash, so they won't be available on Youtube. Go get a DeviantArt account XD

Well, Lars considers himself too cool for that. And yes, Lars. Nobody else had green hair and carries a staff.

First one... Well, it's only the title. I barely had anything going on there so it's no surprise. Plus, you don't seem to be the type that likes sappy and lovey dovey stuff, so you might not like it anyway.

...you DID notice that this made the front page, right? in the facebook box?

:D

I LOVE the Druid Soul Capture video! :laughing:

Especially when its Saurva's turn, Ahriman drops a piano on him and calls him an Edward Cullen wannabe xDDD

*rolls out of chair in laughter* :laughing:

Did I mention the music is absolutely EPIC?! [Pom pom pom poromporom pom pom] xD

Hey d.? Is there more? :D

Of course! The rest of the daevas coming up. Didn't you see the part where Zarich and the others pop up holding a sign saying "To be continued... we're up next"?

Oh, and the song is called "Pon pon" (lol creative) by Ai Otsuka. It's easy enough to find in Youtube.

Effective choice of music for your opening; one of my all-time favorites, especially the original production! The music for the second half is also perfect. As usual you have outdone yourself! I will be watching for the next part

OMG. I JUST FOUND THIS TODAY AND I TOTALLY LOVE IT. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The part with the clones is awesome. I was laughing so hard when the clones appeared. And the Saurva one is also awesome. The piano was just so perfectly random. You really made my day, I'd say this is the best video yet. I CANNOT wait for the next part.

@sandstorm: I'm actually having a big trouble figuring out what happens to the other druids. Them just going "OMG! DAEVA! Oh noes. Meh, okay... I'm going to be captured" is not at all fun. It IS said that the druids are powerful enough to be an obstacle in taking over the world. So... yeah.

-----------------------------

I have an idea of what I want to do with Vata... sort of, but not the other druids. It's sort of hard to figure stuff out since I never had a set personality for the druids =_____=

Oh. Em. Gee.

NANGHAITHYANANGHAITHYANANGHAITHYANANGHAITYA

Is epic lulz. Faceset is so cute. And hell, the split soul thing is the eipcness of the year.

Poor Saurva...Ahriman is so cruel to you...making you go after your own ex-girlfriend...

The music? EPIC EPICEPICEPICEPIC -

I'll shut up now and go laugh over Saurva asdfghjkl;':"