Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

D_A's AV fanvid dump

Not really. I just resized and recoloured the self-portrait I used as opening image. You know, the one with me wearing a Canada hat and sticking out my tongue? Yeah, that one. I just put rainbow colours on it and made it small.

Not really. The full length clip that was used to make this trailer actually took me only about 3 days, and it took me that long because it was heavy animation and the computer lags a lot while processing it.

I could not use RMXP for the life of me. This is actually easier.

lol I want to deny that, with RPGmaker it would have taken you max. 1 day if you still have to learn the software.

But you have to decide whatever works best for you, i's a compliment when i didn't see you didn't use rmx, but just used screenshots :D

Oh, the original movie clip was about 2-3 times as long as this one. AND that "3 days" included the "goodness-knows-how-many hours of not doing anything". So the original 8-minute video clip MIGHT actually have only taken me 1-2 days to make. The only thing that makes it take so long to make is the fact that my computer lags from memory over-use, which in turn caused me to feel irritated and not want to work on it.

Never said I just used screenshots :P I also used the tilesets and pixel character sets from the games, with some extra custom pixels taken from resource sites. Don't ask how I managed to crack open the folders. I just did.