Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
bernards

about the root system of the great tree

hi i find it hard to kill those monsters in the root system of the great tree .... wat equips do i need and where can i get them too kill thses monsters easil..ty

There's a thief in Peliad sewers who sells some decent equipment. Also in Harakuna there is a sheep which also sells some decent equipment which may help. If this doesn't help you may need to spend some time leveling up in an easier area until the monsters in the root system are easier to kill because Peliad and Harakuna are the only places you can get better equipment until you reach Tyobi.

How can I reach Tyobi to obtain the lever needed to pry open the rusty box near the entrance of the Great Tree's Root System? I have the wooden boards, but still need a hammer and nails to rebuild the bridge to Tyobi. I've read that the hammer and nails can be found in Tyobi. Am I missing something here?

First, since this question is not related to the subject, you could start your own topic with an appropriate heading (it helps when others want to ask the same questions).

The hammer, nails and boards aren't to rebuild the bridge to Tyobi - they're to board up the windows in Willoby's house.

If you don't know how to get to Tyobi yet, I suspect you're not ready to go there. Check your journal and see what quests are in it. There should be something there you can work on that will advance your spot in the game.