Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
modestgoddess

Reaching Tyobi

tyobi's reached by going through the great tree's roots in Blueleaf forest.

as for better equipped: the stuff in Harakuna (talking animal town) should suffice. Look for a sheep behind some buildings in the upper east corner of the town. Than go through desert until you get to the upper west corner of the desert.

really, after i desperatly fought (and died a bunch of times) in the root caves, i wasn't fully "recharged" that is to say i had basically 5 hit points left and stella isn't i the party, so...

i relied on my quick ducking skills. if you really wanna fight the monsters for leveling AFTER you get to Tyobi, get some good armor there. but, if you are just trying to GET to Tyobi, duck around the monsters, avoid them when you can, lure them away from bridges by moving upstream. it's possible if you have enough patience for it. good luck!

but it's much easier if you get the equipment from Harakauna first ;) Why make the battles harder when you don't want to, especially if YOU got through with just 5HP left? Someone else might not be so lucky.

sorry. i guess i just rely on my dodging techniques more than my fighting. plus, when u encounter those pesky 5 hp creatures that you can wipe out with one sweep? those break up the music, annoy the heck out of me, and are GREAT practice for dodging monsters. problem is, whenever i encounter tougher monsters, i always think those are just the plain old easy ones. until, of course, they fell my party with one swoop.

as to getting stuff from harakuna? i usually don't have enough gold. oh, wait, you can get gold by fighting monsters? wait, you can fight monsters in this game?! who knew? :lol:

Once you get to Tyobi you can have your armor and weapons upgraded.

Going through the root tunnels bring LOTS of healing items because the tunnels (you get there through the Great Tree in Blueleaf Forest) are so easy to get lost in.