Aveyond Studios Community
eridani

Ella's Hope

The first post led me to the sub-forum for this game. I think it's the most promising Aldorlea game so far. The graphics are awesome, and I love the characters. I had a chance to see 3 of them and can't wait to see the other 4 :)

wow!! areth is unlike any other pixie/fairy I've ever seen ^.^ I like what you've done with her hair. The colour purple looks really good on her ^.^

Can't wait for the release :D

Congrats!! And thanks again for sharing your wonderful game with us ^.^

So far as I've played, I love the storyline and the characters. Your mapping is also very well done. The graphics are really cute ^.^ I'm on the first quest and enjoying it immensely! But I'm stuck.

Anyone knows where I can find the little girl's brother who is hiding in the castle? I've searched everywhere and can't find him xD Thanks!

@ velvie- thanks! i found the little guy xD

Now I'm stuck again. I'm in the Eirwen village for the third quest and I noticed there was a blue frog in the Mayor's house. I cant talk to him though because of the water. Anyone knows how to solve this?

Aww, this game looks amazing! *downloads* Can't wait to try it out :D

Edit: Doesn't this game have a journal/diary to keep track of all the quests? Cos I tend to forget what I'm supposed to be doing sometimes :P

If so, how do I access it?

Hi - thanks for playing!

That frog is happy enough on his island :)

There is no journal/diary as it is only the main quest you have to do. The side quests earn you points which will alter your final score so you have to try and find and remember to help as many as possible without a quest book!

For the main quest if you talk to the overseeing Guardian, especially in the earlier parts, they will tend to remind you who you are helping.

Good luck.

@ eridani - on ohk! Thanks ^.^

But I'm stuck again lol. I need to find something edible for the little animal over by the bridge in Tattusan woods. I tried the ogre cave but the one orc says that the stew is not for us. -sigh-

What should I do? I even returned the missing clothes but the person only says he/she is washing them.

edit : nvm. I got eggs xD

@Val pls highlight when u use spoilers!!! Maybe some people (not mesince I already did that quest) are not that far yet!

@eridani I bought this game 2 days ago and finally got more time to play it. Must say that I haven't been able to enjoy a game this much since AV TLO was released. Back to the game wo-hoo

Dunno, I'm playing like almost 9 hours and..well lets just say I'm done with everything separated and now I'm "down to earth" lol... I love this game, it has the cuteness of Aveyond 2. I really think that this is the best Aldorlea game so far and I hope that I'll see more of their games made in this way. Characters, music and graphics are so beautiful and CAL IS GORGEOUS ♥ XD

The length of the game really depends on the mode you pick. Obviously story takes less time than the other modes but is still many hours of play. From comments on Aldorlea those that chose story have now gone sraight onto playing the other modes :)

Thanks for all your comments on it.