Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
modestgoddess

Ashera's Goodies

It's entirely random as to what the Giant Crab in Ashera's Tomb drops. It may be the Sandals, the Bow, or the Helmet. Like I said, it's Random. Every time I've fought him, I've always gotten the Sandals.

@modestgoddess: depends on what you prefer.

For best 'all around anyone can use', i'd go with the helmet as it provides the best resistance/defenses of all the items.

However if you use yvette a lot, than the bow's preferred as it'll increase her attack a bit.

The most superficial would be the sandals as they do not add any resistance or defenses. They just increase your walking speed only. So if you wish to speed through the maps, pick up the sandals. but do note they do not do anything to your fighter.

Yes, they do. They give a PDEF of 50 - more than any other footwear. The helmet gives twice as much PDEF, but also provides an autostate of Shield, which increases PDEF again.

@aisling:

Pdef = physical defense?

also, ooo i didn't notice that >.> (seriously, mel gets killed way too fast sometimes)