Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pandaba

Vastar

It took me 13-14 hours the 1st time I played since I didn't know what was where...the maps are quite big and there are loads of things that you need to discover. I love the characters as well ♥ and how you play as every character separately =)

People can ask either here or at the Exodus Studios forums. It doesn't matter :)

Spoiler (highlight below)

The treasure chests can only be open with thieves tools, which Danton has. He can upgrade them by talking to several rogues around the towns when he's reached certain levels. Each new tool he receives will open more chests.

Just finished the demo playing as all 3 characters. Seems like a great game so far so I'll probably purchase it ASAP :D

Btw, noticed a minor typo while playing as Julian :

Off to search for the artifacts, do doubt.

Just thought I should let you know.

Would love to play this game but I can't get out the door. At first I was able to move around using arrow keys, which is just fine. But suddenly it stopped responding to the keys. Can move around a room using mouse but can't enter or exit doors no matter what I do. Can you help? Is this a glitch. I am using Vista on a PC. Never had any problems with your games before.

I'm not sure why you've gotten that bug. Have you downloaded the latest version of the game? I've fixed a lot of freeze issues there. You can check the game version in the Options menu when you first start up the game. Version 4.10.1 is the latest version.

Are you playing the main story with all three characters in your party? or one of the three separate character chapters?

Monster drops are random. Some will also drop items that you can sell at the Lanset docks (in bundles of 10 when you get the quest).

Also, explore the areas. You may encounter chests and bags which contain lots of money :)

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

Pandaba, thanks, I found that out just after posting. I can be a bit impatient sometimes.

Have any suggestions on Redwind? Want to get goodies on Hotaru peak but can't get past him. What level should I be at (at level 32 right now).

Any help greatly appreciated. 8>)

Redwind is tough, but if you have some of the higher level spells for Julian like Magic Ball, and using Danton and Xathia's strongest melee attacks defeating him will be fairly quick. Also, be sure you've upgraded your weapons and armor. That will make the battle much easier to survive. You can do some of the Lanset quests to make money for the blacksmiths, if you don't have enough money.

Thanks Pandaba, I'll give it a try. At level 38 right now. Have upgraded all weapons to 15 and one armor. Working on Cs to gather up some supplies. Hope to upgrade rest of armor.