Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kinnison

Amaranthia Time Travel =D

I just read about this link on the paper a day ago about a site that stores sites way back to 1996.

www.waybackmachine.org

Its kind of awesome as you can look back to the first Amaranthia site on July 29 2003 =D

Although some of the topic links cannot be accessed (because it wasn't important enough to be archieved) but it still feels great to see the original Amarathia site.

To use, just type in amaranthia's site on the bar. You can even look back to the time where Gaea Fallen was first made

uhm, I am receiving this message now:

Data Retrieval Failure.

We're sorry. We were unable to retrieve the requested data. We may be experiencing technical difficulties and suggest that you try again later.

See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

But I would love to see it if/when it works... I never saw the site that existed before the purple one.

And I also miss the purple one... earlier when it was yet running I even saved some of the pages from interesting topics to my files, but later I deleted them... and then it dissapeared even from the oldsite domain, so nothing is left from that any more T__T

Thanks. :D

I didn't realize the Wayback Machine would work on things that had crashed--I thought when data was gone, it was gone for good.

Oh my goodness, the gray/white site before the purple site. That's the Amaranthia I first joined! Wow, I went back to when I first joined *sniff, sniff* So many memories. Thanks, Kinnison! To think that I've been around for so long, three years now....

THE ORANGE SITE OMG. XO

*checks* oo so i've been around since ~2004. never remembered.

Thanks for the heads up :) totally rocks.

@KTC: We've been around since August/September 2003. I remember because of...er...an important landmark experience I had in spring 2003. :Tongue:

Edit: Oops, I meant "milestone," not "landmark." :D

Lol, I remember when I first signed up because it was right before I gave birth to my daughter. It's easy to remember when you sign up around landmark events that you will always remember. :)

Cool! I always wondered what the oldies meant when they talked about the peach site XD

Thanks, Kin! It's interesting to go back in time and look back :D

@ally: Not just your computer. Argoyle is correct, none of the images were archived. I had to remind my husband of the picture of Ahriman's Prophecy that was on the site when we first signed up. Once I said, 'Here's where the Ahriman's Prophecy picture used to be.' he said, 'Oh yeah, I remember that picture.'