Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kinnison

Amaranthia Time Travel =D

Thanks guys. I guess everyones favorite is the one they first knew, seems like. But I really love having the screen shot behind the pages like we have now.

The site's not working for me.. :/

Edit: NM, it just goes really slow @_@

Wow, I didn't know Amanda created Gaea Fallen back then :o I thought it was a recent game!

Gaea Fallen was actually the game that brought me here--adventure games are my favorite. I discovered Ahriman's Prophecy (the original version) when I went to the old site for Gaea Fallen quest help, and I liked the cute style of rm2k, so I played it, too. After spending maybe a month posting in the forums as a guest, I finally joined in...September (?) 2003. ^_^

If my old posts are archived, you may be able to see me as a guest poster--I always used "Maren" even before I registered.

o wow...i have never seen this pruple site before...looks a little cmfusing, can you still log in? im exploring it right now (from the hui link...just get errors from kins link, cant display)

lol-nvrmnd i found it they changed the site name, now archive.com...the peach site...you cant even login! lol

Wow! that's sooo cool! thanks kinni for discovering the site for us.

it's nice to look back at amaranthia, the way it was before. :)

wow - that's so cool! There's my join date - Dec 22, 2006. And according to the profile, my last login was Jan 22, 2007. So if this archive had been a month older, I wouldn't have existed :D A month, and I was well on my way to being guilded ;) And I haven't stopped nattering since :D

And there's all Amanda's design notes from when she was making Grimm's Hatchery.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070210025317/www.amaranthia.com/

That wasn't exactly what it looked like though, was it? I thought the page background was white, not black.

wow, this is cool. though, i guess the images aren't saved. but still it's so cool! nice website. thanks for sharing.

and aww. don't worry aisling, you must be there, maybe you're not looking hard enough. :P

but i'm sure i'm not there. haha. :D

*GASP* I'm now an official time traveller! lol. I know for a fact I didn't join until maybe 2007, but that's still quite a while....I think it might've been around my birthday...? Lol, it makes sense that I can't remember, it's almost midnight.

Whew, looks like I've been a member since July 27, 2006 o_O;; So that's two years and still going. Yay-ness! ^_^

@shaz

That wasn't exactly what it looked like though, was it? I thought the page background was white, not black.

The background between the two purple columns was white but the actual page background was black ^_^ Shaz, where has your memory gone??

Isn't this an old topic? the archive doesn't even go back as long as Amaranthia's been around.

P.S.

@ KTC, i know Maren's age. ;D

Ohhhh now I remembered that I've actually joined AM a long time ago xD (Longer that I've remember.) Even remembered the "polls on the side" =D But I think I kinda forgot my username that time and was obsessing with Fish Tycoon so I didn't have the chance to finish Aveyond 1 hehe xD

I think I 'officially' joined this site around 2 years ago...

That's interesting.I almost thought that the title said me could travel to time or a character in one of the AV games could travel in time.That would be very interesting though. :KittyLuv: :S

Welcome back, Taz!

Not sure if you know/remember me but I sorta kinda remember you :P At least your name, my memories a bit patchy.

Thanks for link, it really bring back memories. Sweet ol' memories :lol: