Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kinnison

Amaranthia Time Travel =D

I'm not able to go on anything besides AM and some other sites, so I'll have to check it out when I visit my dad's house. :)

@Mopiece: Why does everyone make Norton sound so horrible? Honestly, it's a very good program. I'd rather have a program that's too cautious than one that's too lenient. But, hey, I guess I'm the only one.. ._.

@M0n0chr0me

Because Norton is a horrible program. It doesn't catch that many viruses. And it usually causes more trouble than stops trouble. You're better off with a different program.

@Mopiece: I've never experienced a single issue with Norton. My dad has it on his computer, and honestly, it's kept his computer safe for years. And yet, my mom has tried just about everything except Norton, and has gotten multiple viruses which have caused her to lose important pictures and documents. So, I can't agree with your comment saying that "Norton is a horrible program".

Ah, I guess I made this a bit off-topic. M'bad. :oops:

well back on topic before another mod other than mop (short for mopiece because i cant usually type it without looking at his name.) like untold comes to remind us :offtopic:. sorry if i was off topic in this reminder.

well lets get back. i guess i missed a lot when the old sites where running! :D