Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scrappi

Cash cow

Hello: I completed my first game with the cash cow in it but now that I started a second game I can't get that cow to show up. I know exactly where it is located but it will not show up. I stepped on and clicked on every spot there for over 40 times but it doesn't show up. Could that be a glitch? As far as I can tell the game is version A. It only has 4 save spots. It has been at least 4 weeks from the time that I emailed Arcade Town about the game and asked them if they would be getting version B but they have not replied. I even emailed them a second time 3 weeks ago and no reply. I can't get very far in the game with very little money. They need supplies and equipment. Most of the beasts that I kill drop nothing. Thank you.

There seems to be a bit of confusion in the post above that I can see. First, ArcadeTown, if it does in fact still have Build A (Not version A), by now will not upgrade to Build B. If you want to get Build B, try emailing Amanda's team at Admin@amaranthia.com

Next. I didn't know there was a cash cow in Aveyond 1.0 Build A. You definately have to keep hitting the spacebar at every step around there to dig it up. Try going as far as you can to the trees and take one step up/down/right at a time hitting the spacebar once every step you take until you uncover it.

I would try to post the question in the Technical Questions section of this Aveyond 1.0 forum to see if there was a solution posted or can be answered by us

allybandy wrote:

Are you clicking the mouse or hitting the spacebar? You have to hit the spacebar to activate goodies and the caves.;)

Goodie caves? Are there any goodie caves in AV1?

No. Sorry,I was refering to goodies in both AV1 and Goodie caves in AV2.

Both require you to hit the spacebar. It's easy to forget if you are using your mouse instead of the arrow keys.

Hmm... I would like to use the mouse in AV1 but it seems this function is not available.

If I remember correctly, the Dark Water Caves, where there are Winged Snakes and Lizard Men, is extremely difficult to walk with arrow keys.

You mean the caverns near Thais, Kronos? Why was it difficult? o_O I am used to using keyboard in games (I did in Av 2 too) so I'm comfortable with it... You mean it was difficult when you wanted to dodge the enemies and run around them?

Like the volcano in AV2, don't you think the Dark Water Caverns are difficult to move around?

The map just before the boss is bent and crooked. The map at the basement of the Oldwoods is the same. You sometimes can't tell which tile you can walk on.

lol I'm like Luz, the keys work great for me. I tried the mouse in AV2 and didn't like it. I went back to using the keys. I didn't have trouble moving anywhere in the game. AP is another story, that was hard moving and trying to fight at the same time.

Mouse is great only when you can click once and walk for a long time. And AP, yes, I don't understand how to get it work. Get killed when I am trying to find the cow.