Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kassi

Aveyond the lost orb

Ok i am soo stuck i found the nails and hammer but no wood to fix the window? What in the world am i suppose to do.

ok other questions now

-i found the golden frog just dont know how to get it

-how do i find the tutor of Sienna in Chateau Lenore

ok thats it for now thank you for all your help

wood is in blue leaf forest. talk to the dude chopping wood and take some.

tutor is in acropolis which you won't be able to reach till late in the game.

golden frog: did you get thrown in jail in peliad and help out the thief in jail?

no i didnt get thrown in jail how do i do that but i got the wood thanx... ok now i need an empty bottle i had one but it only fit 2 pixies so im in search of another one. i thought the goat in Haraka

Harakauna had them but nothing happened. so im headed to talk to Hepititus untill you write back.. thank you very mush for the help again

Harakauna had them but nothing happened. so im headed to talk to Hepititus untill you write back.. thank you very mush for the help again

The first 3 bottles can be found in :

Blueleaf Forest, Circus near Tyobi and Crystal Caverns (I dunno which one you're missing so...)

Later, you'll need to find 2 more.

If you said you already have a bottle and it can fit 2 pixies, you actually have TWO bottles. Only one pixie per bottle. So if you have two pixies and a bottle, that's all you need.

These questions are answered in the FAQ (including how to get thrown into jail in Peliad) - check the pinned topic at the top of the forum :)

ok i found another bottle in crystal caverns yea!!...lol

ok i found the last bottle i found it in crystal caverns the map was great help thank you guys but i still dont know how to get arrested to help the boy and when does Spook join the party?

ok i found the last bottle i found it in crystal caverns the map was great help thank you guys but i still dont know how to get arrested to help the boy and when does Spook join the party?

when you climb up the beanstalk in the Stonetooth caves and explore further, you'll reach a point where you can't proceed until you get Spook's help. Then go and speak to him at the tavern.

As for getting arrested, its mentioned in the FAQ. :)

Spook joins your party later on, so continue on with the game. When you reach one of the obstacles in the Stonetooth Caves Mel will say that maybe Spook would be able to help.

edit: Looks like I was a minute late :D

Feel free to delete my post :)

wait a minute - if you've been to the Crystal Caverns, Spook should already be in your party.

Did you go into the Stonetooth Caves to the room with the lion statues? At that point, you should get a message saying you need to go and get Spook.

You shouldn't have been able to reach Acropolis without having Spook, unless you have an old version of the game and took advantage of the MME to get from Underfall to Acropolis. If you don't have the mirror yet, go back to Stonetooth Caves and find that room before you do anything else, then go get Spook.

If you don't have Spook in your party, but you got the mirror from the mermaid in Acropolis, you can no longer get Spook, but the game will assume you have him, so you'll see him turn up from time to time as if he'd joined your party.

wait-what?! crystal caverns? spook? i certainly didnt have spook in crystal caverns. i went to crystal caverns for the beanstalk seed, and the room with the lions is after the beanstalk...right?