Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justinldew

Forest of Shadows

Would I be right in guessing that you downloaded build A, where you go across to the forest after arriving in the Land of Man, and have since installed the Sphere Goodie?

The Sphere Goodie only works with build B (or version 2), in which you go to Shaenlir after reaching the Land of Man. I believe the description on the goodie page clearly says it will only work with version 2.

You either need to reinstall build A and not worry about that goodie, or you need to install build B and start a new game. You cannot continue a game from build A to build B because of the large number of differences early in the game between the two builds.

You don't have to pay to upgrade. You can just redownload from the place you originally made your purchase, and you'll get build B. No extra cost.

The only problem is you won't be able to continue your game - you'll need to start over. This time, you CAN install the sphere goodie and you won't run into this issue again :)

Build A is no longer available anywhere. Sorry - I didn't remember that when I wrote the above post.