Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aveyond06

I need to be cheered up, too... :/

Heya there.

I know this sounds astronishing from me, perhaps this sounds like lies, since I am not the kind of guy to complain...I even do not have much feelings...But now this comes to such a point I cannot handle...As my gf died (3 months ago or so) it was at the end of an already difficult period...

Now I am feeling really down...This is so awful...I'm trying to convince myself I'm still the same guy...That this doesn't affect me...That I can do without anything that has happened...But I just can't...I don't know...I'm feeling alone, purposeless...In other words, useless...I mean why keeping on living...Whatever we all do, we all come up to the same point...We all end up in total ahnilation...We all die...That is getting me down since some time...And now it reaches such a point...That I can't handle anymore...

Please cheer me up...please help me...As amazing as it seems...I need to...I can't submit to pain and distress...This feels awful...But I can't die as well...This act would be even more useless and pointless...

I'm so very sorry Addie. It must be a very painful experience and it's entirely normal to feel down. It's not a bad emotion to feel sad and you shouldn't force yourself to get it away from you. You should accept the sadness and allow yourself feel it and the pain... otherwise it will get back to you later. Don't deny the sadness, it's not wrong to feel so and it's quite normal in such situation.

However you also need to find things that will give you the motivation to live on and find fullfillment... and what it will be, is what you yourself have to discover. People around you, relatives, friends, school and career, doing something artistic, learning something new, devoting yourself in something you're interested in... Now you may not feel like doing anything because all seems so empty, but you will need something like these things so that you can go on.

It saddens me a lot what happened to you :cry: but the pain won't be that terrible forever... that's the comfort you can be sure of, although it hurts so much now.

This happens to me too, Addie, life isn't always good not bad, there tough times and good times, you just have to be strong and face them, don't be afraid of them, face them and become strong, I hope things become better.

its really so sad to hear this Aveyond06!!

and its really making me sad that u talk like u want to kill ur self now!

Dont control ur feelings on this one, that will only make u feel worse!!

And dont always keep ur sad feelings just within you, tell it to the others, like what u just did now in here!!

You have to cry louder until u dont have anymore tears to bear!!!

which makes u feel little relieved!

And later u would just feel the wind of the begining breezing on you, u will feel as if u are just getting started with ur life!!!

No joke, im serious, i've too exprienced it several times!!

And this is not something that i can present u an comedy flash show to cheer u up!!

And yes every one has born and has to die some day!!

But why are we born?

Havn't u realized it yet?

Every single one of us is born to accomplish something in our life, Every one is chosen ones in some ways and in somethings!!

SO you have to pull urself up! You have to remember ur ambition and what are u trying to work hard to achieve!!

I cant give any advice that hasn't been given, except to back it up, crying is a release, perhaps you should also take a trip somewhere if you can, or got to an art gallery look at beautiful things and remeber that once your world was happy and it will be again, everyday brings you closer to feeling better *hugs*

I had my husband die after 12 years of marriage, and I cried everyday for about 6 months. Then I spent one night outside looking up at the stars and talking to God. It wasn't until then that I let go of grief and decided to live life again. The loneliness sometimes seems unbearable, but we are always given the strength we need to get through each situation. Today I appreciate every hour of life and love, knowing how fragile rare and perfect it all is. Give yourself time to heal.

Give yourself time to live. Give yourself time to love, again.

Dear Aveyond06,

I feel so sad to hear this thing.. I had the similar experience in the past..And she is my aunt..:S I feel sad everytime I think of her.. But I always pray to God everytime as well..But Addie, all amaranthians are here.. We all are your friends.. I remember the time you was going to be inactive here.. Even I didn't talk to you much.. But I think you are a funny and a good guy here.. :) Please be stronger. And I hope you will feel better soon..

*hugs*

This really came as a surprise to me Addie. I'm sorry that this all happened to you. But you know you have to move on... it is hard i know, losing someone is really difficult. They say the hurting never really stops, you just get used to it.

In time Addie, you will heal too. Maybe you could try to do something new... :awww:

actually, now is the time to turn to your God, whatever religion you belong too. i find nothing soothes better than speaking to God.

Yeah sure, it may seem like you're talking to yourself, and you stop, feeling foolish. Happens alot. But seriously, God listens. And He's not the type to turn a deaf ear. He helps, believe me! I once got betrayed by my really, really close friend. It felt like the end of the world to me because i really, really trusted her and she threw the trust away.

But after crying in my pillow, "Why God? Why me?" (do you realise you WILL say those words?) and i felt better. I started pouring out my unease, my hate, my grief and such, as though i was speaking to myself.

but guess what, i got up, washed my face, and realised it's time to buck up and end a friendship that ain't working.

different dillemmas, same situation, Ad.

Let it go. You girlfriend, may God bless her soul, is looking down at you from the skies. She wants you to move on! yes, hard, i know, but that's what she wants of you.

Give it your best, Ad, and remember, don't leave God out of this. :)

EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

THE GLASS IS HALF-FULL.

:)

That's really sad to hear, Addie!! But I agree with what some of the others have said - you must move on. Maybe it's too soon right now, but eventually, you will have to pick up the threads of your own life and keep going.

And you ask what the point of life is if we just end up dying? It's simply my opinion, but doesn't the pain make all the good times worth it? Without sadness, we can't appreciate happiness. Without death, we can't appreciate life.

I have been through some tough times, too, and I remember feeling lost and hopeless and I doubted if I was of any use to anyone because, every time I tried to help, nothing ever worked. It was definitely hard but looking back now, yes, I remember the bad times but I remember the good times, too. While I remember the time my friend told me how she routinely contemplated suicide, I also remember joking around with her about the silliest of things. While I remember parting with my friends after elementary school and high school, I also remember all the fun we had during our free time, laughing, talking, and goofing off. Strangely, it's the good memories that seem to persist the most and I think it's the sad times that made the good times seem all the more precious to me.

So what am I trying to say with all these words? I guess, in short, what I'm trying to say is that time will eventually dull the pain and heal the wounds. However, you'll probably be left with a scar and you'll never forget, but you'll keep going and find strength in yourself and in those around you who still care for you. In the end, I think this experience will only make you stronger and you will learn a lot about yourself in the process.

And don't be afraid to cry or express yourself. In one of my novels that I recently read, one character says, "Beware of old men who don't cry." While you're by no means an old man, I think it's rather applicable to a lot of people. People who don't cry at all, I think, have issues - either they don't care at all for those who care for them or they bottle up all their emotions in an effort to seem unaffected. Both, I believe, are unhealthy. We all experience these kinds of things in life and it's good to feel sad and cry for a bit :)

oh yeah, forgot to add something...

you know, it's very, very human to cry you know. just let it go, let it out. you'll feel better after crying :)

like on a roller-coaster, i just HAD TO scream. if i kept it in longer, i would've puke. Same concept. don't let 'it' (whatever dead feeling you're facing) start gnawing at you. it'll eat your heart out and make you feel much more lousier.

so let those awaiting tears out. let it out.

*hugs*

oh and... this might cheer you up. i saw it and got reminded of one of your love for crazy jokes >.<

enjoy.

bleach.jpgJessie_Bunnies.jpg

:)

Oh dear. You seem to have a lot to deal with. I'm really sorry about your girlfriend. Like the people above me have said, the pain never really goes away, you just learn to see new sides to it, some of which are not so painful. Don't hold it all inside, please. It'll just get you in big trouble. I did that (when my dad died 10 years ago) and I'm still paying for it. It contributed to my becoming very ill, and now all feelings are beyond my reach, especially the positive ones. Don't make the same mistake I did.

If you let grief run its course, you will get 'over' it, or at least learn to cope with it. Let your friends and family be there for you, they need to give support as much as you need to get it, even if you don't know it. Just know that my thoughts are with you, for all that matters.

As for cheering up, I just heard a brilliant joke from my niece:

- Why do birds fly South?

- It too far to walk

(That loses something in the translation, but anywho...)

Take care, hon.

For me, let's say that I can live being alone without love but I do understand how you feel...I'm sorry to hear that my friend,I know it's hard to lose someone who you really loved, and it feels like the needle in your heart won't stop pushing it...but 'when you gotta go, you gotta go...'we should accept things that we cannot change and we gotta move on because when we die, we smile and the people around us will cry and you'll eventually wont be sad because you know, theres a big adventure right ahead of you and of course, new challanges and obstacles to encounter.

As for cheering you up...

funny-6.gif

funny-1.jpg

xD

Best wishes,

Anonymous

I'm sorry to hear about your gf. Well, I'm feeling down too now. Being ignore by my family sometimes, locked up at home everyday on the holidays. Well, bad things like this always have to be let go so you can feel better. ;)

hey addie.

okay, i'm sorry i have to say this, but you sound like Dragonforce, "Black Winter Night". Don't. Stop it. Right now. Depressing song.

storytime XD

okay, so there once was this girl. and this girl was in seventh grade. and she had this reputation for being creepy and scary and "that psycho gothic lesbian". And there were a couple of times when she almost contemplated suicide. and she refused to ask for help.

and what do you know? she's typing on this forum at this moment. yeah. me.

friends are more powerful than anything. at breaking point, which i would say you are definately at, when it seems like there is "no more hope...no more dreams" (i quote that d-force song i mentioned), if you can't turn to god for help, see it as turing around and slapping karma in the face. karma can be a serious b***c, and the worst things happen to the best people, but those are the people pull through.

i probably sound like i'm ranting again, but all the same.

j'aime toi, addie. (<--yeah, this is how awful my french is...XD)

(friends are way better than therapists. and crying works. and...wow, there is so much i can say. all the voices in the back of my head are talking at once.)

there's a whole host of songs i can think of too...let me know if you want the list, i'm sure they're all on youtube somewhere.

*hugs*

There isnt much I can say that was already said but keep your head up and keep her in your heart always. I know it is painful now and it wil never go away but I promise by each passing day it will get better.

I deffently think it could help to talk about it, wether to us or friends and family or even a priest. But do not keep it bottled up it will blow the top off eventually.

When I was very young(maybe 7 or 8) I lost a younger brother(5) to cancer and ever sence even to this day me and God have issues. I know it isn't the same but I do wish there was a way I could make it better.

My heart goes out to you fellow DL.

V-

Addie, almost everything has already been said here about what you could do or couldn't...

Your heart feels broken and your mind feels empty and useless. It's unfortunately the way it goes until you see the light at the end of that tunnel you're passing through now.

It can takes more or less days to reach it, but you will in fact even if you don't think so now.

To try to go on doesn't mean that she won't remain in you all your life. And sure, she would have wanted to remain in your heart and mind, but certainly not that you grieve for her forever.

Try to make things as if she could see you doing them and share your success (and if you believe in God, she does in fact).

You're still young my friend and many things will happen to you, good and bad, and it's said it makes us stronger, and even if it's really painful, it's somewhere true...

Come here and talk with us as often as you need to, and try to make your best to go on day after day : the sun still shines and it's almost spring and when you'll see the little flowers growing soon, think how she would have found that nice and feel her just behind you looking at your smile.

Je sais, c'est facile de donner des conseils quand ça n'est pas à soi que ça arrive, mais...

Always remember : "c'est un jour de perdu que celui où tu n'as pas souri... si quelqu'un est trop las pour te faire un sourire, donne lui le tien" that's why I'm giving you all mine, my dear :) :) :) and my love with them

:KittyLuv:

Forgot to add something.^

Addie, when you say:"It seems like a lie I am saying this because I don't have much feelings", then you are totally wrong, we are all humans, we can cry and we all have feelings which can be hurt.

Know something?I lost my grandmother when I was only 4....you don't know how much I cried, and I still remember her and cry whenever I do so, but then, I turn to God, he helps me, I once say:"Why God? Why her? I miss her!", but then, like Snowy said, I felt better, I know how much it is painful to lose a friend, but don't lose hope, she wouldn't have wanted you to do so, be strong and go on, she would have been happy seeing you success.

Many hugs, my dear friend.:awww:

Addie- you would be so missed - don't think that we could be the same without you. I know it seems as if life isn't too fair since when really bad things happen, the world still continues and it really shouldn't - should it? Still, take it one day at a time. We feel for you - really, really. *Hugs, :cry: *

Though feelin' somewhat better...I stil feel depressed and purposeless...As purposeless as this world...

When I'm walkig down the streets I look at every building, every human being, and think that they'll all disseapear and vanish one day, just like me...That's so depressing..You feel "immortal" and death doesn't even come to your mind...And suddenly you see that your whole life is meaningless...

I don't believe it ends up in total annilation. I believe there is something. At first, I'd be tempted by the 1st choice, and indeed, as I die, I'll be unconscious...forever. But this is so scary, and so horrible to think that...

I see a lot of you talk about some god...I do not believe there is any. There were times I trusted one, but this is gone, because if there was a fair god then why would all of these things happen? I do think there's something that created the world as we know it...But certainly not a God or anything. I have left the goth side, but feel even more depressed.

I am naturally not emotive. To be honest, I don't even feel pain. Or rather, all my feelings are electrical signals, mere binar codes, exactly like computering. I will not fall to binary. I am not able to cry. Perhaps I feel love and right now grief, and despair, but I can't handle them. Love causes despair, but despair causes love too. I want to handle these feelings, too, but find unable to...

As for killing myself, this is an idea I do think of at the moment. But not only this would be foolish, as human survival implies the more or less useless life of any human being, and by killing myself perhaps I would be dooming a bit of the civilization.

Some also say I will be missed. Perhaps I will. I can't tell. I won't be there to know. I don't want to be there to know.

I know that we will all die one day, sooner or later, no matter what we have done, no matter how high, handsome, how wealthy or forgiving, ... we all die. That is so depressing to know that. So depressing that, one day, we will no longer wander around the world we know, actually going to another world, where, when and how is though unknown.

I try to comfort myself by thinking death is the noblest accomplishment of a life. It does save other lifes by removing the need to drain Earth's resources. But, life will always end.

I am at a crossroad. I have two ways. I could try to be good, and lawful, I could help people, even if it means my own sacrifice...Or I can cause even more grief around, destroying, killing, since anyways, life always end up somewhere, why keeping people living then? The last pick sounds awful, and however, this is what I'm tempted to do. Even though I helped my community a lot - really, I did use swords, staves and even nunchakus to fight enemies, but before I has this feeling that I had to live. I don't have this feeling anymore. I fight for whoever asks me, should it be improving the local community. I fought with a local 'gang' (of two 50 years old drug dealers, yes, 50s...) only one week ago, and did not do anything to defend, since death will occur, and carried on attacking...

Perhaps this is the way to go. Perhaps I need this grief to bypass my limits. But also, perhaps I'm fairly and rightly feeling that, since my life is certianly purposeless, and any purposeless life must end...

I am really feeling emotive while I shouldn't. I am feeling so bad...Thanks, though. Snow's pics were heart-warming. :) Though I'm again wondering about even laughing, for the same boring and tiring facts I usually repeat all day long, over and over...