Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Humma

Cannot become a queen after finishing the game

The guard standing near the throne is asking for sigma ring, and Dameon then says something about returning to clearwater and talk to Rhen's father there, since I have not accessed clearwater at all through the worldmap, I am lost right now! the walkthrough does not help there at all either!! WHat should I do help it is frustrating :(

now I think I have this right Clearwater is at the very north of the Western Isle, it's basically where Rhen came from, you need to go to the Western Isle and head north to the highlands, ther should be a map under the help threads to show you exactly where to go:) Edit here it is http://amaranthia.freeforums.org/highlands-map-with-callouts-build-b-t112.html

I LOVE YOU! Lol, I was going crazyyyyy, I spent HOURS searching for clearwater. Thank you thank you thank you.. Awwwwe Rhen and Dameon are so cute together!!

Exactly, I didn't expect a village in the caves!

Returning to Clearwater is not very useful during the game actually, only needed in the ending. That's why I didn't find it until the end. :)

Returning to Clearwater is not very useful during the game actually, only needed in the ending. That's why I didn't find it until the end. :)

Kronos wrote:

Exactly, I didn't expect a village in the caves!

Hmm... If you explored Clearwater thoroughly in the beginning, you'll notice that one of the exits of Little Rock Caves is forbidden to children. That's the exit to the Highlands and the Mule Express. So Clearwater isn't in a cave; it's through it.

Maybe, but I found it annoying to have so much to explore. Sandstone cave system and Rootwell systems are the worse, they are huge and have multiple exits and entrances on a single map. Easily get confused and keep running around the same place...

On Highlands cross the bridge and enter the cave then get to the orchard and enter the cave near a crack and you shall be on Little Rock Caves and after that you shall be at the clearwater

You can blow the cracks away (there are a few more around, I believe) if you complete the battering ram quest for the Millitant Squirrels and receive dynamite from them. Only certain cracks have valuable treasures however, and you will only be given three sticks of dynamite.

Oh, I didn't even notice that there is a quest for the Millitant Squirrels. :(

The cracks have treasures? Nice to know. Thanks for the imformation.

Just a word of warning: this is an either/or quest, as the battering ram is actually King Lionel's statue. If you choose to give it to the millitant squirrels, you won't be able to return King Lionel to his throne in Ylisfar.