Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Marilyn

I'm stuck

I am in Stonetooth Cave system and after I cross the bridge I go down into the "hole" a little bit to the right and down a bit and it takes me to where the map indicates the stone lions are, so I go up the little steps and end up coming back up through the hole I went into. I have tried every path and every set of steps I can find but can't get anywhere except a big circle. I also went back to peliad and tried to get Spook's help and he just asks "who are the losers with you. want to dump them and come with me?" to which Mel replies "no thanks" and that's it. What am I missing? Getting frustrated.

It won't let me get TO the lions. I come up against literally a brick wall here. I climb the steps and I'm back where I started from. I bypass the "tunnel" and I end up at a dead end. I go up the stairs before the bridge over the poison pond and again come up on a dead end. I have no clue where to go now.

try looking at the map. if you can't find your way that way, i think the way to it from peliad is quite simple. just follow the path until it ends, then keep going northwest from there. you'll find it!

unless, of course, you have hit an unnoticed bug. i think once, when i was playing the game, i ran into some invisible wall. i think it was put there to keep the players from taking the easy route, but no matter which way i approached it, it wouldn't give. do you have that kind of problem?

pink, Marylin is IN the caves, but just can't find the room with the lions. She knows how to get to the caves from Peliad.

What's the story with the "invisible wall"? We don't put in invisible walls to keep players from finding the easy route - if there's a path we don't want you to take, we will put something visible in the road. No-one else has ever reported anything like this. If it happens to you regularly in the same spot, could you please take a screenprint and post it in a new topic in the Bugs forum? Maybe also attach your save file so I can take a peek at the issue.

I'm stuck as well. I haven't played it much, but today I tried playing and I can't get on the ferry in moo hatchery. The last time I played I left the area around Peliad,but now I don't know how to get back to that area. Do I need to restart?

Oh. I thought you meant from Peliad. In that case, go northwest from Moo Hatchery. Follow the path from Moo Hatchery until you see a path branching off, then head south after crossing the bridge. In Chateau Lenore, go south at the small path leading off the screen. Then you're at the ferry.

Hope that helped.