Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mickey_owl

mickey_owl - Court Intrigue!: A Courtesan's Quest

I cant yor game wy.

wer do i go to get it.

wer do i go to get the game

Edit: I deleted this triple post for you, and make it to one post, you know the rules about double post! If not se here friend :)Ruels

Double post's and Triple post's is Spam, and can be seen like an unfriendly act in the Kingdome, now I'm sure this is just done out of less knowledge of our rules :) so in the future, if you find out something else to say, Edit your first post and put an “Edit” like this there!

Soloaris.

@Noahwest:Hello and welcome to ouer side, you can download the game here in this tred (Topic), you alsow need this attach :) and you can download that for free!

Quote Mickey:

You need RTP XP this installs basic graphics, music and game play so that you can play games made on RPG maker XP you can download it for free here :)http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/download.html

End Quote Mickey

Soloaris.

i downloaded that rtp maker thingy reading other posts in this thread...but now the game is loading but there are no fonts...so i don't know what is happeniing around..can anybody help??please !! i really like to hit off..

The original release of the game used a font that was not common. You would only have it on your computer, if you had a certain handful of programs installed.

I believe mickey_owl released another version that used a more common font, but I'm not sure if that is available here.

@micky: no need to worry. I downloaded the game from first link u provided and it's solved the problem.

Just so you know the game download from second link has that font problem but first link is fine.

just finished playing...luvved the game..though encounter few bugs in journal entries..also couldn't get that maid in dancing team..the cook didn't let me.

found 3 endings..queen, wife of duke and getting fired...is that all??/

Thanks mickey! u r great!!(also loved ur siggie)