Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mickey_owl

mickey_owl - Court Intrigue!: A Courtesan's Quest

@Bee thank you, Did you go to talk to the housekeeper? If you have tea with her she will speak to the cook and let you have the maid. There is another ending highlight to read there is one were you go back to being a courtesan and Yasumine becomes queen

@Kin, yep probably me getting things wrong:S

@mickey: how can I get that ending...I mean do I need to do something for that? and don't worry about the bugs...it's just the problem in entries...like even when we have completed it..it still appear there and sometimes get mixed with other entries...I think it is probably happen when we tried to get all the entries at a time ..may be i need to try doing things one at a time..otherwise games is running fine...

Cool! I finally got the chance to play the game. It's great! I love how you put all those pictures in! So much attention to detail.

I did notice a couple of bugs -- a couple places where I was able to walk on walls. The worst spot was maybe the transition from the second area back up the courtesan's quarters. I missed the spot once (came in too low, I think) and ended up walking in the air.

The other bug I noticed was that the librarian guy disappeared after he asked me to help the maid. He was back when I came back with the potion, but it was a little disorienting.

Anyhow, great game, Mickey! I hope you do another one!

Well, how should I say it, First this is a nice game

and sec, I think I've beed stupid enough to stuck in this game!

Can anybody tell me what should I do after I've talk to Mr.Yanchan?

I've been ask to see the King(I think)but I don't see any king there.

Ive talk to every single character there (even with the untalk one) and check every thing (the paint, the wardrobe, the table the flower) but can't get any clue to finish my game

This is bit silly of me but I forgot who Mr. Yanchan is..hehe! sorry! But if this is the guy who is suppose to give you a pass to royal quarters, you need to see another guy in library who is standing in the middle of the room. He will ask you to go help the nun to cure that sick maid. For that you need to get the medicine which you can obtain after sincere prayer..

I've finish that one, and also talk to Natashi,

the one I'm asking for now is what to do after this?

I've talkt to every one, the man in library always give me a letter, and I've give that letter twice to Mr. Yanchan, and still don't know what to do

yep, what aisling said. btw.. how many endings are there? i tried to find out how many.. but i'm not sure if i did see them all.

it's fairly a good game. i like it. wish it was longer though. :P oh well. but still, great job.