Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Galahad

Aveyond Fading?

In Aveyond 2: Ean's Quest, the Oracle mentions that Aveyond is being forgotten, and that as such the boundary between their world and the Demon realm is fading. I haven't played any further in the series, so how much worse has this threat become in the Orbs of Magic storyline?

It was when you recieve the Nymphs quest. There was a number of possible talks afterward with one on Aveyond. It may be possible to miss this discussion.

I'm really not sure how in Orbs of Magic Aveyond is back in all of its Aveyond-ish glory... maybe the whole Ishtar and Hepitus, since they are daughters of the Oracle/goddess, dragged things down? That's what my theory is.

Actually we don't see a lot from Aveyond in AV3. Aveyond played a bigger role in AV1 because of the Sun Temple. Aveyond as a place is pretty in shadows in AV2 and AV3.

@BuryTheCastle pls don't post 2 word comments

It merely seems to me that the quotation I'm refering to would make for a good story.

@moonprincess: ah, your sig bring back memories, some i'd like to forget!